This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Ak

• Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Party
      SB ($2.34)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($1.32)
      UTG+1 ($1.74)
      UTG+2 ($2.23)
      Hero ($2)
      CO ($2)
      BTN ($2.88)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:heart:

fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.24, fold, Hero calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.53) J:spade: 4:heart: 2:diamond:

BB bets $0.38, Hero folds

BB wins $0.51
  • 3 replies
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      I think your 3bet is a bit small, think you should raise it atleast 20cents or so.

As played Think I would have folded as well.
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      That's the thing I really hate about calling a 4bet with AK, it's really complicated to play it after the flop. Considering how much the villain raised I don't really put him as really solid player, but without stats or reads is hard to know.

Anyway, the fold was pretty much standard in that situation.

About the 3bet size... I disagree about raising it to 10BB or more, 3x the original raise is pretty much the thing to do, specially on microstakes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Musematte,

3bet should be a bit bigger vs the min-raise. But furthermore after we get min-4bet there I am rather off the hand. We can't really Call profitable cause we can never be sure even what kind of outs are clean for us. He could already have KK/AA.

Best Regards.