Weekly Poll: On which poker platform do you play at the moment?

• Poll
    • On which poker platform do you play at the moment?

Titan Poker
        21%
        PokerStars
        21%
        PartyPoker
        21%
        Full Tilt Poker
        19%
        Mansion Poker
        11%
        PokerKings
        2%
        Everest Poker
        1%
        Unibet Poker
        1%
        InterPoker
        1%
        888.com PacificPoker
        0%
      Total: 149 Votes
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      This week, we would like to know: On which poker platform do you play at the moment?
      We all know that different sites have different advantages. Titan Poker for example offers tons of reload bonuses, while many players say that PartyPoker is the fishiest platform. You might have changed your site because of a downswing or for other reasons. If so, tell us. Feel free to discuss about advantages and disadvantages of the different poker rooms.
  • 25 replies
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I play at stars because they have so many super value qualifyers and sooo many fish.

Because stars isnt linked I also play at party and mansion. I also play @ Interpoker (only the head hunters though)
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Stars but not tracked.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Party for now until I cleared the $100 bonus, then I'll switch to Titan and work on my 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus. :D
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I'm playing on FTP at the moment. I switched from titan after I cleared my bonus there. And I think I'll stay at fulltilt.
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      ftp because of the rakeback and the iron man challenege
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      I play at mansion! I am doing good...but i am thinking to switch to some of the other sites..or at least to play both places. I have tried to Titan but I am from Bulgaria and it said i don't have the legal jurisdiction to deposit. :( Anyway maybe i will try on stars.
      The minus on Mansion is that there weren't any supported tracking software. I ran down the elephant but i had a problem with the hud. Otherwise, there a lot of tables..it is profitable for me..some good tournaments...i guess not that good as other sites but..it is ok.
      I would like to ask is there a good benefit the rakeback. Since i play a lot :) it would be good to save some money on rake! What are the other benefits? Thanks
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I can recommend to give Titan a try. They offer loyalty bonuses and tons of relaod bonuses. And the first deposit bonus is also nice.
    • ddasd
      ddasd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      Party for now until I cleared the $100 bonus, then I'll switch to Titan and work on my 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus. :D
      its very hard to clear bonus on titan on micro limit :) so u need to play at least nl25$ ( 400-500$ )
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hova
      Stars but not tracked.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I have to see something new so I play a bi t more on Titan for a bit while playing on Partypoker as well to keep my weekly goal as it is. and to slowly improve my status (as I gain a lot by it).
    • mudkip
      mudkip
      Bronze
      PartyPoker, because I already had a stars account. It is very easy to clear the PokerStrategy bonus on PartyPoker (I'm almost finished, about 2/3rds of the way to the last $25) but I am considering moving once I finish. The new points system is terrible - expecting people to _increase_ the amount they play _every_ week in order to reach their ever-increasing goals is stupid.
    • camicio
      camicio
      Bronze
      full tilt poker, but i'm kind of regretting it
      I heard that the support wasn't so good before registering.
      It's been 48 hours since I asked to have my maximum tables increased (for some reason by default the limit is 8, and they ask you to mail them if you want the number increased... couldn't they just make a higher default limit then?) but they didn't answer yet
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      stars because it has lots of games, variety, tables, and fastest software.
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      I mainly play on FTP but I would love to go to Stars, but I am not tracked with PS.com there...

Maybe when I move up the limit ill move to stars because there is more full ring table than FTP (which are pretty much all SH in high limits)

right now the rakeback is nice and helps.
      But when ill move some big money I think that going lonely with stars and the FPP will be a greater advantage than FTP.

My 2 cents.
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Titan.....I like the rooms and it is the first poker room for me! Also...nordica and carbon! and soon I discovered nastyduks witch is a good poker room!
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Stars.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Stars,since it has the best software,low buy-in tournaments and a lot of fish,and ofcourse a lot of tables 24/7
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      carlos poker
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ddasd
      Originally posted by Drakhor
      its very hard to clear bonus on titan on micro limit :) so u need to play at least nl25$ ( 400-500$ )
      No worries about that. I've made a €200 deposit the first time for the maximum bonus so I've got the bankroll for NL25. :)

If I have the skill for it is another question. :tongue: