Banned from Fulltilt??

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      What about the people who got banned on fulltilt will they be able to have there accounts back, I'll be honest before the blackout I sent an email being upset and a bit rude and then i get email saying account is closed, obviously I was upset. Can I get my account back ?
  • 7 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      What about the people who got banned on fulltilt will they be able to have there accounts back, I'll be honest before the blackout I sent an email being upset and a bit rude and then i get email saying account is closed, obviously I was upset. Can I get my account back ?
      Why would pokerstrategy have this information before fulltilt even exists again? Just wait ~90 days till it starts operating and then email their support....

They already said they will review each ban on a case by case basis, what more information do you expect?
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      I think he'll poop in his pants till FT reopens. Isn't him the one who opened some 2 similar threads about FT recently ?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      Isn't him the one who opened some 2 similar threads about FT recently ?
      Yes, it's the same guy.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Why do people persist to ask these questions? Chances are if you don't know the answer, none of us do either. We have exactly the same news as you to go on.... :rolleyes:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan,

We have already answered your previous two threads regarding the same issue.

Please see here

Regards,
      Gary
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi philiveyfan,

We have already answered your previous two threads regarding the same issue.

Please see here

Regards,
      Gary
      Just help him with a ban here as well.
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      I think he'll poop in his pants till FT reopens. Isn't him the one who opened some 2 similar threads about FT recently ?

where did they say this