Sss

• AfricanAce
      AfricanAce
      Bronze
      I've been following the SSS and started out pretty well playing NL10 like suggested. I was up $4 in an hour. Then afterwards I just did not get any hands that I am allowed to play according to the strat, and I got frustrated that I had to fold AT and similar hands (according to the SSS). Then when I started playing more hands I just ran into big cards and lost, now I'm down $4. Should I just stick to the SSS and wait for those big cards to play? Maybe my luck will change and I'll get some cards.
  • 3 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Hi AfricanAce,

You should definitely stick to the SSS! It has been proven over and over again that it actually works if you stick to the strategy. I know it can get boring when you don't get good hands for a long time. You can also try to play on more than 1 table, just make sure you don't play on too many as you might start to play bad then.

Alternatively you can try fixed limit, but first read the articles for it so you know how it works :)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      imo u have to play atleast 2-4 tables with SSS in order to not fall asleep.
    • AfricanAce
      AfricanAce
      Bronze
      OK I'll stick to it. Thanks for the responses :)