This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nice succes last few days

• sayon
      sayon
      Bronze
      Started playing online poker in the middle of april this year. Have tried around 6-7 total sites, and am currently playing at Mermaid Poker. I discovered this site this friday, and learned alot from your guides, and made an account on Titan as I had accounts on most of the other sites, sadly I didn't really like the site, and the fact that they don't have EU licens so atm I'm not earning Strategy points, sadly :( .

Anyway after reading your guides I felt I learned new things and it has been going very good for me the last 5 days. Friday I had a bankroll on around 55euro and right now I got 365 euro, quite nice progress. I came in the money in 4 MTT's (almost 1 everyday), first I won 35euro (3rd, 1.1€ buying), second I won 55 euro (2nd, 1.1€ buyin), third I won 162euro (3rd, 6.6€ buyin (way over my bankroll I guess, but felt like giving it a shit since I won money the last 2 days)), and today I won 140euro (3rd, 3.3€ buyin). Besides the MTT tournies I've also been profitting some on NL10€ FR (usually running 3-4 CG tables and 1 MTT).

All in all a really nice progress in my opinion, and just wanna say that thanks for your awesome guides, as I learned quite a bit from them (eventhough I knew most of it, there was still alot nice information). Would love to share some of the hands in the other forums but sadly I don't know a hand converter for Mermaid poker and I don't know any smart way to write them manually (got the raw text but they are quite messy to read).
  • 6 replies