This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT - 3bet spot, high mono flop

• AYuraoA
      AYuraoA
      Bronze
      Hi Gerv!

Do you think that it is worth it to call with the TT and FD on the flop? I think that I cant win just with the pair as the A and Q hits his 3 bet calling range nicely. So I can play only for the flush but I don´t know if you think that it is still worth it to call only with TTs here...

His stats are 19/9/3 after 388 hands

PokerStars - $0.05 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $6.89
      BTN: $2.43
      SB: $7.73
      Hero (BB): $2.21
      UTG: $2.23
      UTG+1: $3.10
      MP: $1.93
      MP+1: $4.72

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has T:club: T:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.22, fold, Hero raises to $0.71, fold, BTN calls $0.49

Flop: ($1.49, 2 players) Q:club: A:club: 4:club:
      Hero bets $0.80, BTN raises to $1.72 and is all-in, fold

BTN wins $2.96
  • 2 replies
    • 3prswins
      3prswins
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

I'm not entirely sure what the correct play is on the flop, maybe check/fold? however as played I do think it's a hugeee leak to bet fold the flop like that. Even just with the flush draw, you're paying another 70c to win a $4.50 pot. That's around nearly 7:1 pot odds. (if my fishy maths is correct haha)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

You have potsized left on the Flop if I counted correctly so I would shove it directly in because I do not want my opponent to call and potentially cut off my equity in case I am up against Ax

As played we have to bet/call because of our equity versus the pot odds we get ;)

Best regards,
      Gerv