SSS Full Tilt NL10

• TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Ok, first of all, in the past I've managed to turn my 50$ from pokerstrategy to 1500$ using the SSS on mansion. So I assumed I played 'perfect' SSS, I posted a lot of hands in the past on the dutch forum, think I erased any leaks, never doubt what to do,...

Recently I restarted on Full Tilt with a ~35$ roll playing 12 tables at a time.

Here's my graph:

Here's my stats:

(the 38PL hands were actually only 2 hands played before I realised what was happening there :D )

I use Leo's starthandchart which is basically std. SSS but no KQ/77/88 from the blinds and some steals/resteals+completing with PP/Axs/... when given the right odds.

I know it's partially downswing but I'm seriously doubting my game because of this.
      I know it's not a very large sample size but 8k hands seem like a decent size to reconsider some things.

Can anybody explain this?
  • 11 replies
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      all I can say is, I don't win on nl10 on FTP also, and I have similar stats as you. Must be because of only 9 people in FR games, and double rake on nl10.. I am playing basic SSS along with sklansky chubokov steal chart.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      It's been said before in other threads, there is like a 10% rake at NL10 on Full Tilt... so yea, my advice would be to basically stop playing there. Move up to NL25, or play NL10 on a different site. Especially with SSS, where you have a very small edge.. it's just not worth it.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Playing SSS on fulltilt NL10 makes no sense IMO, same reason as above^^
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Yeah I stopped playing there because I lost my 35$ roll :D
      deposited on stars now to clear the bonus there, 5% rake ftw!
      moving to FT again when I cleared it and startin on NL25 then
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Every time you pay 10% rake on FT's microlimit tables, God kills a kitten.
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Velak
      Every time you pay 10% rake on FT's microlimit tables, God kills a kitten.
      GREAT - I will carry on playing there as I hate cats :)

You do get a fair bit of rake back each month - its what makes my profit on FTP SSS as i am just above breaking even playing :baby:
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      unfortunately I had a full tilt account long before I ever heard of pokerstrategy and I do not have rakeback...
      Sended a million mails to support asking if they could link my account etc but nog good... :(
    • matkov
      matkov
      Bronze
      that sucks.. But I heard some people got the rakeback deal afterall, even though they had accounts made before the rakeback..So there is still a chance ! :D
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, I've heard of it 2, they said they put me on some kind of list
      whatever that means :D
      But it's not pokerstrategy, it's rakebackpro's I think (read it on 2+2)
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      yeah, rakebackpros. and it usually takes from 1 to a couple of months before it gets hooked up.

Still better than nothing, if you can manage it.

But I'd still rather pay 5% rake, than get back 27% of the 10% you pay.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, the plan is to restart @ 25NL on FT after I cleared the bonus on stars so might come in handy after all:)
      27% of 5% is still better than 0% of 5% :D

But the green line being so much lower than the blue one is normal?
      I saw helemaalnicks' graph in his SSS project topic and noticed it there too.
      Is this blinds causing it to go down?