today's new Stars client and TableNinja

• mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      hi guys,
      anybody else having problems with TN not working properly with new stars client?

also, i swear Stars' own bet slider shortcut buttons didnt work properly either, not sure though, checking HH's now
  • 6 replies
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Yes, I had the same problem. Just revert PS update by going into C:/Program Files/PokerStars and for most users there should be folder named "backup", copy these files into PS instalation folder. After that run PokerStars.exe NOT PokerStarsUpdate.exe and gl. ;) Worked out for me.

KK
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      i found 3 examples so far where the bet slider buttons calculated incorrect amounts for my postflop bet sizes

i contacted Support for feedback

@Krist2ps, be careful, TN forums say the older Stars client also gives weird errors with TN, i havent tried it personally
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      Hello xxx,

Thank you for taking the time to make a report.

If you are using a bet slider shortcuts or hotkeys to “bet % of pot”, you will have your bet rounded to the nearest small or big blind. Whether the rounding is to the small or to the big blind will depend on the bet slider increment you have chosen in “Options” > “Bet Slider Options” (default is Big blind).

We have added the ability for players to opt out of this behaviour and have the old logic by selecting “Set/Bet % of pot: Don’t round to nearest blind” in “Options” > “Advanced Multi-Table Options”.

To learn more about the new features that we introduce on a monthly basis, please visit the following website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/features/software-news/

If you have any follow up questions or comments, please feel free to contact us whenever you like.

Regards,

xxx
      PokerStars Support Team
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer RobertAdams
    • mktpppr
      mktpppr
      Bronze
      hi guys,
      TN forums say SNG Opener+auto reg still doesnt work, i havent tried it personally

the rest works :D

you need latest Stars client and latest TN version
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertAdams
      Hello xxx,

Thank you for taking the time to make a report.

If you are using a bet slider shortcuts or hotkeys to “bet % of pot”, you will have your bet rounded to the nearest small or big blind. Whether the rounding is to the small or to the big blind will depend on the bet slider increment you have chosen in “Options” > “Bet Slider Options” (default is Big blind).

We have added the ability for players to opt out of this behaviour and have the old logic by selecting “Set/Bet % of pot: Don’t round to nearest blind” in “Options” > “Advanced Multi-Table Options”.

To learn more about the new features that we introduce on a monthly basis, please visit the following website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/features/software-news/

If you have any follow up questions or comments, please feel free to contact us whenever you like.

Regards,

xxx
      PokerStars Support Team
      thank you SOOOO much for this

i went on to play some today and noticed that the damn thing was always rounding causing some quite annoying sizing differences, "WTF"?
      it tilted me to the point where i spazzed out in a 3bet pot #ocd

then i went to check here if you guys knew anything about this :heart: so this is "advanced multi-tabling options"? wut?