Exclusive November Bankroll Reload Bonus - 100% up to $2,500!

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Now is the perfect time to reload your William Hill account, as you will receive a reload bonus of 100% up to $2,500!

If you have never deposited at William Hill before, click here to claim a 200% up to $2,000 bonus!

How do I claim the reload bonus?

Simply deposit to William Hill between November 4 and November 12 and you will be awarded with a 100% bonus. The more you deposit, the more value you receive. This bonus works out as up to 25% extra cashback. Players have until December 31, which is credited on November 13.

Generate WHPoints at cash and tournament tables to clear the bonus, releasing $5 per 500 WHPoints earned.

If you are currently in the middle of earning an older bonus, but you wish to start earning the Reload Bonus, please contact Customer Support in order to cancel the older bonus. Please note that PokerStrategists are participating in this exclusive offer in place of the central William Hill reload bonus.

How do I opt-in?

To opt-in to this promotion, visit the William Hill poker website and log-in with your account details on this page. Simply click Opt-in and your William Hill account will be eligible for Novemberfest promotions.

William Hill's terms & conditions apply to this promotion.

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 28 replies
    • MrCorreia
      MrCorreia
      Bronze
      The reload bonus is up to 600$ or 2500$?

How much time do we have to clear the bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi MrCorreia,

As stated above the reload bonus is 100% up to $2,500.

I will have to check back regarding the clearing date ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Clearing date is 31st of December. This offer is exclusively available to all PokerStrategy.com players only.

Best of luck at the tables!
      Ingrid
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrid :)
    • zvezdarian
      zvezdarian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry

Generate WHPoints at cash and tournament tables to clear the bonus, releasing $5 per 500 WHPoints earned.

Is this ratio exclusively for PS players, because I read at WH site: "The bonus is released at the rate of $5 per 400 WHPoints"?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zvezdarian
      Originally posted by MJPerry

Is this ratio exclusively for PS players, because I read at WH site: "The bonus is released at the rate of $5 per 400 WHPoints"?
      Hi zvezdarian,

Yes, that's the clearance rate for ours. We have an exclusive amounts that allows users to get the bonus up to $2,500 whereas the normal one is only $600.

You're welcome! :)
      Ingrid
    • Manjuphobe
      Manjuphobe
      Bronze
      Can I get normal $600 bonus?
    • StrategyLofthouse
      StrategyLofthouse
      Bronze
      Does a transfer from William Hill sports betting qualify as a deposit ?

Can you withdraw and deposit as many times as you like during the period without it affecting your bonus ?
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Originally posted by Manjuphobe
      Yes you can. Deposit 600$. Bonus is released in increments, if that's what you're worried about.

I'm wondering about something else. Bonus ir credited on 13th, so if I deposit on 5th, any points I earn November 5-13 won't count towards the bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StrategyLofthouse
      Does a transfer from William Hill sports betting qualify as a deposit ?

No, must be a deposit to your Poker account.

Can you withdraw and deposit as many times as you like during the period without it affecting your bonus ?

Not sure what William Hills' policy is regarding this, you can check this with our customer support team :)
      Regards,
      Gary
    • StrategyLofthouse
      StrategyLofthouse
      Bronze
      Hi Gary
      I meant to say Can I deposit to my poker account from my sports account as a transfer ?

I didn't word my question very well first time.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StrategyLofthouse
      Hi Gary
      I meant to say Can I deposit to my poker account from my sports account as a transfer ?

I didn't word my question very well first time.
      I doubt it, but William Hill Live support will verify for you StrategyLofthouse :)
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Strange deal, $5 for 500 WHP instead of $5 for 400 WHP. That is 20% RB instead of 25% for the mere mortals. Perhaps high rolling grinders appreciate it.

/Johan = :f_confused:
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wizo656
      Originally posted by Manjuphobe
      Yes you can. Deposit 600$. Bonus is released in increments, if that's what you're worried about.
      Hi guys, please see OP

Please note that PokerStrategists are participating in this exclusive offer in place of the central William Hill reload bonus.
      So you can just profit from our exclusive offer which is better imo due to longer clearance time (49 days instead of 14 days) and higher possibel amount ($2,500 instead of $600) even if the given clearance rate is a bit worse (500 points per $5 instead of 400 points).

I'm wondering about something else. Bonus ir credited on 13th, so if I deposit on 5th, any points I earn November 5-13 won't count towards the bonus?
      Hi wizo656,

here you are right.
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Strange deal, $5 for 500 WHP instead of $5 for 400 WHP. That is 20% RB instead of 25% for the mere mortals. Perhaps high rolling grinders appreciate it.

/Johan = :f_confused:
      Hi YohanN7,

the clearance rate is a bit worse (25% instead of 31.25% with $1 = 25 WH points - how you get to your numbers?) but therefore you have much more time to clear it (49 days instead of 14) and get a higher bonus amount ($2,500 instead of $600).

Especially the longer clearance time should also be more profitable for the mere mortals. :)

Kr,
      Ralph
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Bronze
      Now it makes better sense to me. Also, I'll enroll for a math class :rolleyes:

/Johan
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YohanN7
      Now it makes better sense to me. Also, I'll enroll for a math class :rolleyes:

/Johan
      :D

Thank you Beachralle :)
    • badbeatnotilt
      badbeatnotilt
      Silver
      Hi
      I opted in and then made a deposit.
      Does that qualify for the bonus or not?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi badbeatnotilt,

Yes, you should be good to go now! You can always double check with live support though :)

Regards,
      Gary