Everest Poker Migration to iPoker Network

• MJPerry

Everest Poker is migrating to the top-tier iPoker network, joining many of our other partner poker rooms.

Network: iPoker network (top-tier)
      StrategyPoints: 3.5 per $1 rake
      VIP benefits: Click here for PokerStrategy.com's analysis of Everest Poker's VIP system

With a more user-friendly interface and improved features, you'll enjoy new and exciting benefits like bigger and better promotions, better multi-tabling action and more ways of winning than before.

Everest Poker Migration FAQ

How will the software changes affect me?
      You will be able to play at Everest Poker as usual until the new software is introduced. Once a release date is established, Everest will notify you to download the new software. You can then continue playing under the Everest Poker brand in a new and improved environment.

Will I be able to keep my current screen name?
      You will have to choose a screen name once you log in to the new software.

Unfortunately, it is not guaranteed that you will be able to maintain your current screen name, as it might already exist. Your current Everest username and password will remain the same.

What will happen to my account?
      All your account details will be available except for your game history. You will be able to access your account with your existing Username and Password and your funds will be protected at all times.

What will happen to my Summit Points?
      All your Summit Points will be automatically transferred to your account. The value of your Summit Points will remain the same.

What will happen to the VIP Summit Club and my status?
      Everest understands your VIP status is important to you and it is their intention to preserve your status and your benefits.

I am not a real money player. How am I affected?
      Whether you are a free player on the .com or .net site, the same rules apply. Your account will be closed and your free chip balance will not be transferred, however, you are welcome to download the new Everest Poker software and continue playing for free. Simply register for a new account and create a new nickname to get started.

What are the advantages of the new network?
      • Improved software - New features and a more user-friendly interface make it easier to multi-table and enhance the overall playing experience.
      • Increased liquidity (more players) at the tables and more choice in tournaments and cash tables.
      • Better promotions, bigger race prize pools and guaranteed tournaments, more live events plus an improved Steps feature and new Jackpot Tournaments.
      • Speed Poker - a new feature which minimizes waiting time hands by moving you to a new table when you fold.
      • Bonus release progress, Frequent Player Point status, hands played and VIP level will be instantly available for easy reference.

What will happen with current Everest promotions?
      All ongoing promotions will be replaced with a new set of exciting promotions to tie in with the release of the upgraded software. Promotions currently in progress will continue until they finish.

How will the current tournament schedule change?
      The schedule will include a variety of tournaments to choose from and bigger prize pools.

Further information will be provided as it becomes available.

If you do not have an Everest Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 36 replies