How to reclaim your Full Tilt Poker bankroll

• CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze

Finally, on November 6, you can reclaim your bankroll at Full Tilt Poker.

In this guide we want to explain the different ways to use your bankroll:

1. Play for real money at Full Tilt Poker
      2. Transfer your bankroll to PokerStars
      3. Cash out your bankroll
      4. Special Case: I received free $50 from PokerStrategy.com at Full Tilt Poker

1. Play for real money at Full Tilt Poker

You can use your bankroll to play for real money at Full Tilt Poker.

Please note that Full Tilt Poker de-tracked your account which means that you can't earn any more StrategyPoints or receive affiliate-based rakeback.

You can take a look at the new Full Tilt Poker loyalty rewards here.

2. Transfer your bankroll to PokerStars

Full Tilt Poker made it possible to move your bankroll over to your PokerStars account if you link both accounts with each other.

At PokerStars you can play with your Full Tilt Poker bankroll and earn StrategyPoints if you have a tracked PokerStars account. If you don´t have a PokerStars account yet, create one here to earn StrategyPoints.

You can also cash out your Full Tilt Poker bankroll via your PokerStars account.

How do I link my FTP account with my PokerStars account?
      Open your Full Tilt Poker cashier and click 'Transfer to PokerStars' as seen on the screenshot below.

Follow the instructions via the Full Tilt FAQ page to set up the account link.

During the account pairing process, you may be prompted to enter your personal information if all the required fields have not been entered.

You may be required to show proof of address.

If you have any problems completing the pairing request, please contact support@fulltiltpoker.com.

3. Cash out your bankroll

In order to be able to cash out from Full Tilt Poker, you need to verify your account. The guidelines can be found on the Full Tilt Poker FAQ.

As soon as your account is verified, you can withdraw money to your local bank account or via cheque. Withdrawing money via a credit card or an e-wallet such as Skrill or NETELLER requires that you deposited with that payment method first:

"For security reasons, withdrawals will not be approved to new payment method processor accounts until at least one deposit has been made to Full Tilt Poker using that account. This does not apply to Local Bank Transfer or Check withdrawals." - Full Tilt Poker

4. Special Case: I received free $50 from PokerStrategy.com at Full Tilt Poker

If you received free $50 from PokerStrategy.com at Full Tilt Poker in the past and never deposited money nor withdrew money, it is a little bit more complicated to cash out your bankroll.

You have three options:

Use Option 2 and transfer the funds to your PokerStars account first. Then process the cash out from there.

Use Option 3 and cash out via Local Bank Transfers or Check Withdrawals.

Use Option 3 and deposit first via credit card or an e-wallet such as Skrill or NETELLER, then withdraw via this payment option.

To initiate your withdrawal, just follow this guide from the Full Tilt Poker FAQ

• 9 replies