24hPoker Migrates to Microgaming Network

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

24hPoker have now migrated to the microgaming network, joining several of our other partner poker rooms. For PokerStrategy.com members, this means a better value clearing of the larger first deposit bonus, at least 30% rakeback and 4 StrategyPoints per €1 rake.

Network: Microgaming Network
      StrategyPoints: 4 SPs per €1
      Bonus: 200% up to €1,000
      Rakeback: 30%

24hPoker are working to make the migration as smooth as possible. However, players will need to create a new poker nickname. Note this is not the username you use to login to your account, but the name displayed at the tables.

Your login remains the same, and you will be prompted to download the new software when you open the client. You do not need to contact 24hPoker or PokerStrategy.com to change your nickname.

Platinum VIP level for PokerStrategy.com players

As a PokerStrategy.com player you will automatically be placed in the Platinum VIP Level and earn 30% rakeback on 24hPoker. This level usually requires 10,000 or more VIP Points per month.

Forum: 24hPoker Loyalty Program

First deposit bonus: 200% up to €1,000

24hPoker offer a 200% up to €1,000 welcome bonus for all new players. Sign up through PokerStrategy.com and you can clear this bonus alongside our exclusive 30% rakeback offer. The bonus clears at a rate of 25% additional rakeback.

Forum: 24hPoker First Deposit Bonus

If you do not have a 24hPoker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 11 replies
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      Does this change affects the Exclusive €5,000 Endurance Challenge on 24hPoker or it remains the same as it is?
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi ferdy81,

I am afraid the Endurance Challenge will not continue following migration.

24hPoker will be running a rake race following migration, but they have yet to confirm details. Once we have the details we will update the forum.

Thanks
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Does this mean, 24h Poker will have anon tables too ?
    • VaskataBuci
      VaskataBuci
      Bronze
      They already have.
    • Madejski
      Madejski
      Bronze
      I am still bronze at 24h poker. They did not switch me to platinum.
      I notice that some strategy points from september are added to me. Never too late. :f_biggrin:
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi Madejski,

Please note the following from the Loyalty programme analysis

Important: It can take up to 2 days until 24hPoker has upgraded your account to Platinum Level. Please avoid using the points you earned before you have been added to the new level. You can see the current loyalty program level on the top right corner of the poker lobby when logged in to your account.

Considering the migration was only just completed, there may be a delay so if you status hasn't been updated by next week, please contact the 24hPoker Support in the first instance but let us know if you are having any trouble!

Good Luck!
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Madejski
      I am still bronze at 24h poker. They did not switch me to platinum.
      I notice that some strategy points from september are added to me. Never too late. :f_biggrin:
      How long did it take?

I signed up last Monday and coming up on two weeks I'm still bronze. And I sent an email to support at the weekend asking how long it would take but haven't heard a response from them yet.

I'm getting strategy points so know I'm tracked. Just a bit reluctant to play there without the 30%rb...
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      I'm platinium for life but still haven't received strategypoints, I'm very disapointed..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey holmeboy,

You've received StrategyPoints from 24hPoker as of when? What dates have you received them for.

Have you tried using the live chat option for their support?

Regards,
      Gary
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey holmeboy,

You've received StrategyPoints from 24hPoker as of when? What dates have you received them for.

Have you tried using the live chat option for their support?

Regards,
      Gary
      Hi Gary,

I received strategy points end of last month a day or two after signing up, I think, when I was testing out the software. Already had a tracked account before the switch to microgaming, so just had to choose a new player alias.

I'll give their live support a bell later sure and see.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply :)

Let me know how you get on with support please :)