junfandan
      Bronze

Ladbrokes Poker: Christmas Hunt

Christmas Hunt
      Race 1 (Dec 03 - Dec 09)
      Race 2 (Dec 10 - Dec 16)
      Race 3 (Dec 17 - Dec 23)
      Race 4 (Dec 24 - Dec 30)
      You can rake your way to a profitable festive period this December on Ladbrokes Poker thanks to a Christmas Hunt filled with tournament tickets and other prizes.

Over these four week-long rake races (see right), the more you play the more you win. It takes just 100 raked hands to reach the first set of prizes

The more raked hands you play the more you win:

Ladbrokes Poker Christmas Hunt: Prize Tiers
      Prize Tier
      Raked Hands Required
      Prize
      Tier 1
      100 Ticket to carnage tournament awarding 1,000x €5.50 tickets
      Tier 2 250 Ticket to carnage tournament awarding 300x €22 tickets
      Tier 3
      750 Ticket to carnage tournament awarding 25 Wowee speakers
      Tier 4
      1,250 Ticket to carnage tournament awarding 17 Monster Beats Solo HD headphones
      Tier 5
      2,500 Ticket to carnage tournament awarding 7x iPhone 5s

Terms and conditions:
      1. The Christmas Hunt will run from 00:00 GMT on 3 December 2012 to 23:59 GMT on 30 December.

2. Each player can win only one prize per tier per week, but one player can win all five prizes each week if he qualified for all five tiers each week.

3. Although extremely unlikely, one player could win more than one iPhone (or other prize) during the promotion.

4. Players qualify to win prizes by playing real money cash games and accruing raked hands. A raked hand is a hand in which a player contributes to the pot, and the pot is raked.

5. Only real money cash game tables at participating operators will count towards the promotion.

6. This promotion is only available with a limited number of operators. The operators who have opted in will have the promotion listed on their websites.
      Raked hands accrued with other operators will not count towards the promotion. (network T&Cs only)

7. Only raked hands accrued during the promotional period will count towards the promotion.

8. Unlimited Christmas Hunt Carnage tournament tickets will be given for each week of the promotion.

9. The ticket prizes for tiers 1 and 2 will work as follows:

a. 1000 tickets will be awarded at tier 1 and 300 at tier 2 every week.

b. Tickets will expire 30 days after they are given.

c. Tickets will be given to players when the carnage tournament ends.

d. A €5.50 ticket (won in a tier 1 carnage tournament) can only be used to purchase entry into a tournament with a buy-in of €5 and a fee of €0.50.

e. A €22 ticket (won in a tier 2 carnage tournament) can only be used to purchase entry into a tournament with a buy-in of €20 and a fee of €2.

10. Tickets and prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.

11. Any prizes won in carnage tournaments for tiers 3, 4 and 5 that remain unclaimed after 7 January 2013 will be given away in a later promotion.

12. When claiming prizes, players must enter their correct address or they will not receive the prizes.
      The promotion administrators are not responsible for re-sending prizes if players enter incorrect addresses when claiming them.

13. All prizes will be mailed after the promotion ends.

14. Players are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or other fees associated with receiving the item.

15. The promotion can be ended at any time by the promotion administrators.

If you do not have a Ladbrokes Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 12 replies
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      When are those carnage tournaments going to be scheduled?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      That's a good question circoflax!

Maybe if you contacted wecare@ladbrokespoker.com they would be able to give you the answer ;)

Let us know what they say please!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I was able to find this on the promo page:

The Carnage Tournaments begin at 19:00 GMT each Monday and will be set out in five minute intervals, as per the table below:

Every Monday
      Tier 1 - Carnage MTT - 19:00 GMT
      Tier 2 - Carnage MTT - 19:05 GMT
      Tier 3 - Carnage MTT - 19:10 GMT
      Tier 4 - Carnage MTT - 19:15 GMT
      Tier 5 - Carnage MTT - 19:20 GMT

Note: There are no tournaments on Monday 3rd December

also:

Once you have accrued enough raked hands to reach any particular tier a pop-up message will appear. You must follow the instructions on this message to claim your ticket. Any tickets you win MUST be used in that week's Carnage tournament.

Once a ticket has been issued you have to register yourself into the relevant tournament.

This not really good, as I understand you have to use the carnage ticket in the very next tournament. You cannot use it for the same tournament held 3 weeks later. As far as I understand...
    • CrazedTulip
      CrazedTulip
      Bronze
      worst promotion ever!

tournaments held only on mondays, lol mondays, with no option of exchanging tickets for anything...

+this Players are responsible for paying any customs fees, taxes or other fees associated with receiving the item. lol

they really suck ass with this one
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for this information circoflax :)
    • badbeatuk
      badbeatuk
      Bronze
      i won :D i never am that lucky but this time i win headphones they are worth a nice bit , i had to get lucky to win two 10 way allins on the 2nd one i floped nut straight with 64o :f_p:
      Thanks to all at poker strategy
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      Won a headphone, too :D When the tourny started, I am even not online. But after I entered my detail and pressed comfirm button, there's no any page told me that if I compelted or not, :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Wow!

Congratulatios to you both - a nice early Christmas present for you!

Enjoy them,
      Gary
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      recived. cool headphone :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Congrats again!
    • ggoldenboys
      ggoldenboys
      Bronze

If the guy supposed to take care about that did not forget to write down half of my address before send it to me...hahaha :D
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      to ggoldenboy:nice gift :]