Battle of the Donkeys July 13th

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Details on the Principle of Battle of the Donkeys here: Battle of the Donkeys: Guide & Rules (Last Update: June 26th)

Team SoyCD

1) SoyCD - NittyNinja
      2) Velak - DreamSpectre
      3) cannell555 - Stievro
      4) finchybg - finchybg
      5) BuchoCZ - BuchoCZ

Team TribunCaesar

1)TribunCaesar - TribunCaesar
      2)alland - Allan2x
      3)FrozenRope - IrishRope
      4) Termi8r - GooiMielies
      5) Sigurthorv - haffikaffi

Donkeys Unleashed

awishformore - awishformore
      Kelekin - Kelekin
      swissmoumout - swissheep
      dathagi - dathagi
      Leo258 - Leo258

The Community Team

All members that are not in on the two official teams - yet signed up for the event are part of the "Community Team" and can move up to the Admin team next week if they place highly enough. Aside from buying in for the tournament themselves - users that do not have sufficient bank-roll to buy-in for the tournament - will also have the chance to get a spot in the community team via special back-deal tickets. These tickets will be given away via promotions and giveaways. Users that win these tickets can therefore also qualify for the admin teams even if they don't have the needed bankroll for playing $11 MTTs.

List of other Members Participating (Updated as Thread is posted in)

Hlynkinn - Hlynkinn ( Staked by SoyCD)
      thedahl - rhondadahl ( Staked by SoyCD)
      hova - onehova
      timukasr - Timukasr1
      ManniXXX - ManniTripleX
      luxdelux - oskar322
      jordgubban - jordgubban
      Vesolc - Vesolc_KSD
      Dippy19 - Dippo777
      urmo1 - urmovel
      ForAcesAAAA - ForAcesAAAA
  • 145 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Stick me on the best side soy! (you dont need to ask which one, i'm sure)

Thx again!
      Stiev
    • VinoKOM
      VinoKOM
      Bronze
      I would like to play on Tribuns team again and i would like to be staked. Thank u very much :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Stick me on the best side soy! (you dont need to ask which one, i'm sure)

Thx again!
      Stiev
      Welcome to the team again Stiev :)

Victory here we come!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Gogo team soy!!!
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VinoKOM
      I would like to play on Tribuns team again and i would like to be staked. Thank u very much :)
      Welcome on board again. :P
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Hello fellow BOD, it was a blast playing in my first BOD this community is alot of fun. From the looks of thing SoyCD seems to be the team to play on week in an week out. Myself I like to be on the underdog side so please put me on TribunCaesar Team please. Even though on mIRC SoyCD and Velak were great help to me.
    • bender834
      bender834
      Bronze
      edit: got posted in wrong tread :(
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I'm in again!

I have to agree with FrozenRope, this community is a lot of fun. I was hesitant to join in my first BotD when I won a stake a few weeks back. SoyCD and Cannell555 eventually talked me into it. Since then I've had so much fun I can't imagine not playing, as long as I continue to do well enough hehe.

Everyone is so supportive. Even though I normally play cash games (these tourneys are the only buy-in tourney's I've played) I really enjoy playing.

I suppose I should set aside some time to start learning late-stage tourney play (as the blinds start to get overwhelming compared to your stacks). I'm sure I'd do much better if I would learn a bit of tourney strategy.

I'd like to encourage people to join us in the IRC channel during the event, it's a lot of fun to get instant updates, advice, and be able to easily follow the constantly changing tables of the players, making it much more interactive while we rail them.

Oh, and I would like to be staked again. Thanks to SoyCD for giving me my first chance, and to everyone else who plays for giving me something to look forward to every week. :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      Hello fellow BOD, it was a blast playing in my first BOD this community is alot of fun. From the looks of thing SoyCD seems to be the team to play on week in an week out. Myself I like to be on the underdog side so please put me on TribunCaesar Team please. Even though on mIRC SoyCD and Velak were great help to me.
      Welcome in my team. Underdogs?? That's just what it looks like. :D
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I opt for SoyCD's team :)
      Though I have an exam on Sunday but I think I will be at home in the evening.

I should install IRC for the next event.
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      I'll play again ;) .

awishformore
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by finchybg

Welcome to the team finchy :)

Do you know if you want to be staked yet?
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      TribunCaesar I was just going by all the ribbing you take, clearly you have done well, no offence.

IRC is great for this event, if you play Velak is absolutly right you need to get your ass in the IRC channel. The support is incredible everyone makes you feel very welcomed. I asked several times on certain hands and received instant feedback. I don't know what took me so long to start to particapate. It was educational as well as fun sweating other players on your team or not. We all sweated you till the end finchybg I'm sure you could have used the help from the expert players with some push fold choices. None the less this is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Already can't wait till the next BOD!! lol
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      I'm in again as well. Would like to play in TribunCeaser's team :)
    • VinoKOM
      VinoKOM
      Bronze
      @Termi8r: Where r u from? South Africa? With stars nick of gooimiellies it definitely sounds like it! Ha ha :) hope u r so tribuns team can be renamed team SA.. Ha ha :)
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Welcome to the team finchy :)

Do you know if you want to be staked yet?
      Actually yes because I moved the money I won yesterday to my bankroll on another site. Should have left 30-40 bucks but didn't think much about it and have no more VPP left. It's a bit stupid to win 300$ and then want a stake, but anyway.

BTW: To use the thread for a little question. Do you know approx. when Pokerroom will join the partner sites family and what will their offer be? I want to play with a pokerstrategy tracked account, don't like my bronze status but had no choice.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Actually yes because I moved the money I won yesterday to my bankroll on another site. Should have left 30-40 bucks but didn't think much about it and have no more VPP left. It's a bit stupid to win 300$ and then want a stake, but anyway.

BTW: To use the thread for a little question. Do you know approx. when Pokerroom will join the partner sites family and what will their offer be? I want to play with a pokerstrategy tracked account, don't like my bronze status but had no choice.
      Not a problem at all :) Even a 300$ BR isnt enough for buying into the tournament yourself so glad to stake you.

Pokerroom.com should be the next partnersite to join us if I am not mistaken. Don't have a fixed date for that yet though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Kelekin
      Kelekin
      Bronze
      I'll sign up, since I play it anyways. :) My PS username is Kelekin.
    • Kelekin
      Kelekin
      Bronze
      Just a note, too -

The tournament is 200k guaranteed this week. It shouldn't affect the payout much since there is over 20k that join every week anyways, but I believe we could see a max entrance this week.