$60,000 Advent Calendar at Poker770

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Advent Calendar: $60,000 to be won

Poker770's $60,000 Advent Calendar is awarding prizes each and every day to players who have earned at least 100 Points770 on any given day in December until December 24.

If you have collected 100 Points770 on any one day then you need to log in to the Advent Calendar and find out if you have won a daily gift.

You can only open each day's box after collecting 100 points on the day in question. Once you uncover your prize, Poker770 will contact you by email within 48 hours to credit your account or arrange to deliver your prize.

What can I win?

The promotion offers some great prizes including up to $50 cash, up to $500 reload bonuses, tournament tickets, an Xbox360, a Sony PS3, iPods, cameras, computer hardware, laptops and much more.

Terms & Conditions
      - The "$60,000 Advent Calendar" offer is a Poker770 promotion.
      - The "$60,000 Advent Calendar" offer begins on 1st December at 00:00 GMT and ends on 24th December at 23:59 GMT.
      - You can only open one box per day, and that box must correspond to the date.
      - To discover if you have won the gift of the day, you must collect 100 points770 on the same day. Points accumulated on previous days will not be taken into account.
      - If you are eligible, Poker770 will contact you by email within 48 hours to credit your account / send your prize.
      - If you receive a coupon code by email, visit the poker770 shop. Log in by entering your PSR and password, click on "Your basket" and enter the coupon code into the designated field.
      - Prizes won in the "Advent Calendar" game can not be exchanged or refunded.
      - Poker770 reserves the right to postpone or withdraw this offer, or to change its conditions at any time.
      - All decisions made by Poker770 are final and not subject to appeal.

If you do not have a Poker770 account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 9 replies
    • kbwinsagain
      kbwinsagain
      Bronze
      Just a heads up (not of the poker kind):

It would seem that "Poker770's $60,000 Advent Calendar is awarding prizes each and every day" does not mean that a prize is guaranteed. I misinterpreted the advertising spiel (not the first or last time, I dare say), gathered the necessary points, visited the relevant website to find that my prize was a polite but not very satisfying message along the lines of "Sorry, you didn't win anything." The carrot I was chasing was a mirage......
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kbwinsagain,

Yeh, this promotion is a lucky dip :) and you won't win every time. Unlike this promotion which started yesterday!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      So has everyone who has received prizes actually received them? I have won a few Points770 (lol huge price) twice I think, and were supposed to get contacted within 48 hours.

No messages yet though. I don't care much for the points in question, but it seems a bit sloppy of them that I haven't received any message yet at all. Which is too bad, because so far I've been pretty happy with the communication with Poker770.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey TinoLaan,

How long is it since you've won those points?

Regards,
      Gary
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      I think I got the first prize around december 7 or 8. So definitely has been over 48 hours.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Shame - that is quite a while. Have you tried to talk to their live support at all? It's usually a quicker service but I know they are not always online either.

Hopefully they will reply to your mail very soon though.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      I'll try their live support as well then. And otherwise I'll try sending another mail.

Guess I'll just have to wait a bit...
    • Argueros
      Argueros
      Bronze
      They don't actually contact you when you win a prize. I won the 20 points price twice and they just appeared in my account. You can actually check if you got them by going to cashier / my account / bonuses they should appear there. I have won a 5.5 tournament token that just appeared in my tokens too. The only thing that have actually merited a message was a $3 cash bonus, and it was just a popup inside the client.

Also keep in mind that, at least in my experience, they take about 12 hours to appear.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Argueros :)