$110,000 Magic Box at Poker770 - Prize Guaranteed!

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Magic Box: how do I play?

With Poker770's Magic Box, there's four easy ways to win a guaranteed prize from December 11 until January 6:

Make a deposit to Poker770 & receive 2 Magic Box games.
      Play 500 hands of cash games in 1 day & receive 1 Magic Box game.
      Play 5 Multi-Table Tournaments in 1 day & receive 1 Magic Box game.
      Refer a friend to Poker770 & receive 1 Magic Box game.

You will receive each Magic Box game via e-mail (the address registered with Poker770). Each game contains 3 winning boxes and you just need to choose the one that offers the best prize.

There's a prize guaranteed with each Magic Box game!

Magic Box: what can I win?

The Magic Box promotion offers some great prizes including up to $50 cash, up to $500 reload bonuses, tournament tickets, an Xbox360, a Sony PS3, iPods, cameras, computer hardware, laptops and much more.

Maximise your chances: The more challenges you complete, the more gifts you receive. So why not deposit, refer a friend, then play a nice cash game and tournament session? Each challenge can be completed multiple times.

Terms & Conditions

- The "Magic Box" offer is a Poker770 promotion.
      - The Magic Box offer begins on 11th December at 00:00 GMT and ends on 6th January at 23:59 GMT.
      - Poker770 will contact you by email within 48 hours to credit your account / send your prize.
      - If you receive a coupon code by email, visit the poker770 shop. Log in by entering your PSR and password, click on "Your basket" and enter the coupon code into the designated field.
      - Sit & Go and freeroll do not count toward the MTT challenge.
      - Credits for the Magic Box game will be credited ONCE per day at 00:00 GMT for all eligible players (who achieved one of the 4 challenges)
      -A maximum of 1 credit per day will be allowed when achieving the "500 hands played" challenge. Meaning that you will earn only 1 credit to play the Magic Box game even if you played 1,000 hands
      - A maximum of 1 credit per day will be allowed when achieving the "5 tournament played" challenge. Meaning that you will earn only 1 credit to play the Magic Box game even if you played 10 tournaments
      - Magic Box credits are unlimited for the "Make a deposit" challenge. Each time you make a deposit you will receive 2 credits. If you make 2 deposits the same day, you will receive 4 credits.
      - Players abusing the promotion will be excluded and in certain cases Poker770 reserves the right to suspend/close the account of abusers.
      - Prizes won in the "Magic Box" game can not be exchanged or refunded.
      - Poker770 reserves the right to postpone or withdraw this offer, or to change its conditions at any time.
      - All decisions made by Poker770 are final and not subject to appeal.

If you do not have a Poker770 account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 103 replies
    • Jarzab86
      Jarzab86
      Bronze
      I have few questions about this promotion:

1. If I make a second deposit will I receive another 2 Boxes?

2. "Play 500 hands of cash games in 1 day & receive 1 Magic Box game." 1k hands for 2 Boxes?

3. Same as above, but with MTT?

4. Advent Calendar and Magic Box promotions can be combined together?

5. What is the min. buy-in for those tournaments?

EDIT: Ok I've received answers from the online support:

Please note that you win magic box games, every time you meet one of the requirements mentioned on the website. There is no limit on the number of games you can received. And the advent promotion can be used in conjunction with Magic Box. And with regard to your question on the MTT, as long as you participate in 5 MTT tournament, regardless of the amount you invest, you qualify for the magic box game. Freerolls do not count for the Magic Box promotion.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Jarzab86
      I have few questions about this promotion:

1. If I make a second deposit will I receive another 2 Boxes?

2. "Play 500 hands of cash games in 1 day & receive 1 Magic Box game." 1k hands for 2 Boxes?

3. Same as above, but with MTT?

4. Advent Calendar and Magic Box promotions can be combined together?

5. What is the min. buy-in for those tournaments?
      Hey Jarzab86,

I'll try to answer your questions but after looking around for information it was very hard to come by :(

1. Not sure about this, please ask Poker770 support ;)

2. Not 100% sure, although OP states "Each challenge can be completed multiple times"

3. Same as above

4. Not sure, please ask Poker770 support

5. Not mentioned in post, please check with Poker770 support.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Jarzab86
      Jarzab86
      Bronze
      Ok. Thanks :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey again Jarzab86,

Would you be so kind as to let us know the answers from Poker770 just in case these questions come up again so we will know them for the future :)

Thanks in advance!

Gary
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Maximise your chances: The more challenges you complete, the more gifts you receive. So why not deposit, refer a friend, then play a nice cash game and tournament session? Each challenge can be completed multiple times.
      :s_cool:
    • Finya00
      Finya00
      Bronze
      Anyone got a magic box already? :)
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Where it says you can complete each challenge multiple times, if I play 1,000 hands in the day does that award 2 boxes or just one?

Also has anyone being playing 770 this week and can tell me if the problems are all fixed? I have not played much since last week where I lost connection every few minutes.
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      Hey folks.

I was talking with Poker770 through live chat and they have informed me the following:

:diamond: For each deposit you will receive 2 Magic Box games.

There is no limit regarding the number of deposits per day and each has to be at least $20.

:diamond: The same goes for "Play 500 hands of cash games in 1 day & receive 1 Magic Box game."

So, each time you complete 500 hands in one day, you should got your reward! :)

:diamond: The same applies for MTT players.

:diamond: Advent Calendar and Magic Box promotions can be combined together.

Last but not least, they mentioned that players abusing the promotion will be excluded and in certain cases Poker770 reserves the right to suspend/close the account of abusers. :D

Cheers,
      Jorge.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you JorgeTeixeira :)
    • Jarzab86
      Jarzab86
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey again Jarzab86,

Would you be so kind as to let us know the answers from Poker770 just in case these questions come up again so we will know them for the future :)

Thanks in advance!

Gary
      "Please note that you win magic box games, every time you meet one of the requirements mentioned on the website. There is no limit on the number of games you can received. And the advent promotion can be used in conjunction with Magic Box. And with regard to your question on the MTT, as long as you participate in 5 MTT tournament, regardless of the amount you invest, you qualify for the magic box game. Freerolls do not count for the Magic Box promotion."
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Awesome, thank you Jarzab86 :)
    • Argueros
      Argueros
      Bronze
      Does anyone else have problems login into the game? It tells me that my Username or password are incorrect.
    • Finya00
      Finya00
      Bronze
      I opened three magic boxes and after that I can't login... When i'm pressing ok nothing is happening....
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Finya00
      I opened three magic boxes and after that I can't login... When i'm pressing ok nothing is happening....
      Did you win something?
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JorgeTeixeira

Last but not least, they mentioned that players abusing the promotion will be excluded and in certain cases Poker770 reserves the right to suspend/close the account of abusers. :D
      When I read this I thought this will apply for abusing "depositing rule" - every deposit = 2 boxes. Tracey however assured me this is not the case...

Tracey: this rule is for players who use certain softwares in order to win more gifts
      Tracey: therefore, you can deposit as many times as you wish

I will not deposit yet since she advised me to wait until "Poker770 will contact you by email within 48 hours to credit your account / send your prize". Then I will see if it's worth my time:)
    • GitGud
      GitGud
      Bronze
      I deposited yesterday, still haven't got any magic boxes.

Y'all got yours?
    • Jarzab86
      Jarzab86
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Argueros
      Does anyone else have problems login into the game? It tells me that my Username or password are incorrect.
      I have the same problem :(

Why there always have to be some problems on Poker770? X(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey guys,

All I can say right now is to remain patient. I'm guessing a lot of players are logging in to check their prizes at the moment.

Hopefully Poker770 can solve this quickly so you can all access your prizes ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello,

We indeed encountered an inconvenience regarding our "Magic Box" promotion.

I can assure you that this issue has been fixed and everything is back to normal. :)

Should you have further questions, please drop an email to support@poker770.co.uk and my colleagues will gladly help you out! ;)

Good luck to all our players!

Yoanna