Content on adapting opening ranges to fishy/recreational players - no limit

• jules97
      jules97
      Bronze
      Hi as the title says todays suggestion is I'd like some help with adapting opening ranges against fishier or recreational players.

How should my opening range differ if a fish is behind me and I will be OOP?
      How should my opening range differ if a fish is behind me and I will be IP?
      How should my cold calling range differ if a fish is already in the pot? (relative positions, fish opens, fish calls etc)

What kind of raising limpers ranges could hero have? Also with regards to position.

Perhaps I've missed it, but I haven't been able to find much content on this, be it a video or article. Because so much profit comes from playing with fish, I'd like to improve this area! :)

If anything already exists it'd be great if you could point me in the right direction! :f_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey jules97 good morning :)

Thanks for your suggestion as mentioned in another thread new up to date articles are currently being worked on by the likes of Pleno1 and KTU!! Hopefully they will involve this kind of content :)

In the mean time check out the link in my forum sig (which i'm sure you have already seen) for pleno's AMA on 6max and feel free to ask the master these questions you have about ranges.

Also we have this thread: Choose the right poker video for you! if you let them know exactly what you are looking for in a video they will let you know which is best for you. So if you have missed it maybe in this thread you can get pointed in the right direction

Hope this helps
      Carl