Our exclusive VIP offer at Betfair Poker

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Our exclusive VIP offer at Betfair Poker

We've created an overview so that you can see what value you get when you play at Betfair Poker through PokerStrategy.com. The overview is designed especially for VIP players who are capable of creating more than €250 rake per month.

• Numbers for the VIP system and Top100 are based on the assumption that you rake the same amount every month.
      • For the Top100 promotion previous results are used and we cannot guarantee that players will get the stated prize.
      • Other central Betfair Poker promotions are not added in the table and graph, but will even increase the rakeback numbers.

Related Topics

Learn more about the Betfair Poker VIP System

Top100 Monthly $25,000 Rake Race - At Betfair Poker, you can gather points for our huge exclusive rake race.

Download / Install Betfair Poker
  • 9 replies
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Hi.

Is the VPP reset each month if you do not use them, or can you save them for as long as you like?

If you're able to save them, you don't really have to worry about climbing the VIP-levels until the month you plan to cash in your rakeback, right? Because I can't see any VPP-multiplier, only at what rate you can cash in your points.

Thank you :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey lodinn,

Are you referring to the iPoker client or the Ongame client?

Regards,
      Gary
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      that would be iPoker :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      I was hoping you would say Ongame :D

Maybe you can contact Betfair support for a real quick answer ;) I'll have a look around to see if I can get you an answer in the mean time :)
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      What's this??? You don't have an answer? Now thats something new.. :f_p:
      No worries, I'll ask support :) thank you!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Do I understand this correctly? If I rake 5k per month I get 70% rakeback?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      ^ - please note that:
      Originally posted by HannesZ• Other central Betfair Poker promotions are not added in the table and graph, but will even increase the rakeback numbers.
      Natural Born Grinders (for cash game players) and SNG Rush are recurrent and quite massive central promos; so even over 80% is realistic as of late (but not guaranteed) if you monitor all the race leaderboards and don't let other rakers overtake you easily.

However, getting (and prolonging) the VIP13 level requires raking $15K on aggregate over the current and 2 previous calendar months on a rolling basis (VIP downgrades happen on the 1st of a month), so raking $5K each month longterm (for 3 or more months) sustains it, but you won't get 50% from point exchange if you stop raking immediately after clearing the welcome bonus (unless you won the VIP upgrade in the ended Brazil Warm Up promo). Betfair wants customers to be loyal :coolface:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thank you tonypmm :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Thanks tony