Battle of the Donkeys July 20th

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Details on the Principle of Battle of the Donkeys here: Battle of the Donkeys: Guide & Rules (Last Update: June 26th)

Qualified for one of the admin teams but not yet confirmed are: Hlynkinn, hova, awishformore, and Jordgubban

Qualified for the Donkeys Unleashed team are: Sigurthorv, Dippy19, kelekin

Team SoyCD

1) SoyCD - NittyNinja
      2) cannell555 - Stievro
      3) BuchoCZ - BuchoCZ
      4) Vesolc - Vesolc_KSD
      5) Hlynkinn - Hlynkinn

Team TribunCaesar

1)TribunCaesar - TribunCaesar
      2)ForAcesAAAA - ForAcesAAAA
      3) awishformore - awishformore
      4) mintjelly - Cross Damon
      5) backcushion - mesimumm

Donkeys Unleashed

1) swissmoumout - swissheep
      2) dathagi- dathagi
      3) Kelekin- Kelekin
      4) ihufa - ihufa
      5) Chiller3k - Chiller3k

The Community Team

All members that are not in on the two official teams - yet signed up for the event are part of the "Community Team" and can move up to the Admin team next week if they place highly enough. Aside from buying in for the tournament themselves - users that do not have sufficient bank-roll to buy-in for the tournament - will also have the chance to get a spot in the community team via special back-deal tickets. These tickets will be given away via promotions and giveaways. Users that win these tickets can therefore also qualify for the admin teams even if they don't have the needed bankroll for playing $11 MTTs.

List of other Members Participating (Updated as Thread is posted in)

1) urmo1 - urmovel
      2) Velak - DreamSpectre
      3)kiwikaz - Evakueerija
      4)Alexd10 - TrishDD
      5) luxdelux - oskar322
  • 152 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Get my gold status off :(

JK, lets own this show again!!!

GoGo team soy!!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Get my gold status off :(

JK, lets own this show again!!!

GoGo team soy!!
      Ooops :D Fixed ofc!

Good to have you aboard once more - the quest for the final table continues!

:spade:
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      For Soy...sry Tribun but when in Soy team my results are better :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      take me in please
    • BuchoCZ
      BuchoCZ
      Black
      Signing up, although I already am :D ...also I would like to be staked once more please... :)

and, of course: Go Go Team Soy :D
    • hova
      hova
      Bronze
      I am still on vacation and the next two weeks will definitely be internet-free. Obviously I can't participate in the admin team next week. Good Luck to all the others.
    • VinoKOM
      VinoKOM
      Bronze
      Im not 2 sure if i will b able 2 participate this comin week but i will let every1 know closer 2 the time.

@Tribun: If i can make it, will my seat and stake from last week still b available 2 me?

Thanks very much
      VinoKOM
    • Kelekin
      Kelekin
      Bronze
      Darn, thought my 20911st finish would be good enough for unleashed. Woe is me.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VinoKOM
      Im not 2 sure if i will b able 2 participate this comin week but i will let every1 know closer 2 the time.

@Tribun: If i can make it, will my seat and stake from last week still b available 2 me?

Thanks very much
      VinoKOM
      Hey Vino,

sure you can have the stake for this weekend. Please tell me as soon as you can if you have time to play.

Greetings,
      TribunCaesar
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Donkeys, sign up please!
      First qualifiers are:
      Sigurthorv
      Dippy19
      TheDahl
      Kelekin

Next in line, should one of the above not take part:

Dathagi
      Termi8r
      Timukasr
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      I won't need the stake, and I will go with team Tribun...what can I say, I want to compete as the underdog ;)

My heart will stay with Donkeys Unleashed though :D
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      TRAITOOOOR
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Well I will play in the community team as I didn't do as well asa I had thought I would have, but oh well. I will stake myself.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I thought you awishformore was the founder and creator of the Donkeys Unleashed don't think its right you just give up your post. I'm sure with your finish you would still get the stake. The Donkeys need a leader that will commit to the team :( wasn't that why it was created . I could be wrong, if so I apologize.
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      I thought you awishformore was the founder and creator of the Donkeys Unleashed don't think its right you just give up your post. I'm sure with your finish you would still get the stake. The Donkeys need a leader that will commit to the team :( wasn't that why it was created . I could be wrong, if so I apologize.
      From here:

The rules are different from the admin teams, though; to be a counterweight to the admin teams and offer shelter to players hit hard by variance (or just playing BAD ;) ) we will only take the 4 worst participating members from every week in. In anyone doesn't wanna play in the team, the next lowest player can join. So kinda of the exact opposite of the admin teams :P .

As there is a leader required to coordinate the team, we'll have a pool of leaders willing to take the burden of participating regularly. The worst finisher from that pool will be leader for the following week :D .
      This was decided beforehand so that the team could take on the 4 lowest players every week, in analogy with the admin teams. Since swissmoumout (who is the the only one in the leader pool with me ;) ) finished lower than me last week, he will be leader for this week. If I'll finish lower this week, I will be the leader again. It's a kind of shared leadership that changes according to our ranking.

For me, it would be against the spirit of the team and the battle of the donkeys if we had more stable membership than the other teams. It would also not be very fair if there were different rules for our team than for the others. Finally, we could only stake 3 players instead of 4.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      you're gonna have to actually try if you want to get the leadership back...22.7k is hard to beat :D
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Well cool thanks for clearing that up.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by awishformore
      I won't need the stake, and I will go with team Tribun...what can I say, I want to compete as the underdog ;)

My heart will stay with Donkeys Unleashed though :D
      As long as you try your best to qualify for your own team - I have no problem with you playing for Tribun this week :D