poker Tracker

• colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      weeee, after 4 weeks here i have reached silver atlast and see on the videos that most of you use poker tracker of some sort.
      I have downloaded poker tracker, is this better or same as elephant

LOL and can someone direct me to a thread that shows how to use poker tracker.

Once again thanks for any advice
  • 5 replies
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Im sure most of us beginners would benifit from a video on setting up poker tracker, or using it effectively
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      There are support forums for PokerTracker both on their own site, as well as on the 2+2 forums. ( I don't know if I can post a link or not, but they're not hard to find)

Between those two resources, there is more information than you ever wanted to know regarding PokerTracker.

There are other alternatives to PokerTracker, such as Elephant (available on this site) and Holdem Manager.
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      well i see now that i cant import hands from mansion, should i just download elephant instead and earn enough points to get licence?

Also poker tracker looks abit complicated LOL
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      you can import hands from Mansion.. you have to install some SQL driver called "sqliteodbc" - http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/

once you install this, importing should be ok.

btw first you have to click the configure database button on the auto-import hands from Pokerroom(Ongame skins) window, and ask pokertracker to find your database file. Mansion is not mentioned separately but it is one of those Ongame skins :)

Hope you make it.
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, but elephant seems easier to use , so ive installed elephant and it seems to be working