Beat the admin in a HU game and win a stake to the 100k guaranteed! Every week!!!

• TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze

As in the last weeks I give away one staking-deal for the battle of the donkeys on sunday. As usual the stake is for the 200k guaranteed on PokerStars.

This time I give you the opportunity to challenge me to a play money heads-up SnG. Beat me and you will get a stake for the 200k guaranteed and a seat in my team. If I beat the first challenger another one gets his chance. It goes on like this till somebody beats me.

What you have to do: According to Soys promotion I would like you to bring forth some kind of incentive. It can be pretty much anything, that is useful for the community, from answering questions, starting a blog, writing an article, making a video to whatever you want.

If I accept your incentive you can challenge and try to beat me in a HU SnG. It's up to me if I accept your incentive or not. The more valuable your incentive is ( for me as well as for the community) the rather I will accept it.

You always wanted to kick my ass in a HU game? You simply want to be staked? This is your chance!

This promotion will go on! You already can post your proposals for the next week!
  • 97 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I want to kick your ass in HU, but i'm already staked :(

Ok have me a HU game, no stake as a prize. My incentive is, i'll hit diamond in 2 weeks. On the NL5, instead of play money. It would be nice to rape you of a few dollars.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      If you'll play FL(you never said it has to be NL :P ) HU against me I'll do every work you give me :P
      translate sth./write a FAQ/ update a thread,... what ever :D
      as long as the time I have to put in it does not exceed 1.5 hours

seems like I can't play FL against tribun since stars isn't offering FL playmoney SNGs -.-
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      Tribun, I will be sure to answer questions in the FL hand forum with as insightful answers as i can for the next week, at least two a day?

Feel free to counter offer me :P

I could also update my blog more often but I don't see how you would benefit from that. (besides seeing the exciting exploits of my microlimits FL) :D
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      Beat you in heads-up that should be easy? ^^

When you want to do it
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirilidion

When you want to do it
      What is the incentive? :D
    • mintjelly
      mintjelly
      Bronze
      I will write an article. It can either be about the effect your thoughts have on your physical reality ie. why saying things like :"I never win", " I'm so unlucky" or "these donks always draw-out on me" can have a negative effect not only on youe mindset but also on the physical reality of the results you see. Or it can be about how I went from having no cash game experience to feeling like it's second nature thanks to the coachings and all the available info. Or it can be a detailed mind mapping how-to and the benefits of. If you check my blog you'll see I'm pretty adept at mind mapping:

The Chronicles Of Mint Jelly: A Chip, A Chair And A Mission

As for the heads up could we do best 2 out of 3?

Best Regards,

MJ

Call me Mint Jelly, 'cause I'm on the lam! -- Abe Simpson
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      looking forward ...

SHLOOGY's quest
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I may present only my b-log "Summer NL challenge" which I try to keep interesting. Unfortunately I didn't make any serious contributions, mainly because I have no status to post in the NL20-NL50 sample hands forum. But soon I will regain at least gold, just add pokerroom.com to your partners ;)

It's not that I couldn't transfer some of my money to pokerstars and pay for the tourney myself, but it's way more cool to win a stake after beating the admin :P
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Originally posted by sirilidion

When you want to do it
      What is the incentive? :D
      What do you even want do lose more money then the stack :D
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mintjelly
      I will write an article. It can either be about the effect your thoughts have on your physical reality ie. why saying things like :"I never win", " I'm so unlucky" or "these donks always draw-out on me" can have a negative effect not only on youe mindset but also on the physical reality of the results you see. Or it can be about how I went from having no cash game experience to feeling like it's second nature thanks to the coachings and all the available info. Or it can be a detailed mind mapping how-to and the benefits of. If you check my blog you'll see I'm pretty adept at mind mapping:

Best Regards,

MJ

Ok, I accept. You are the first one that gets a chance to beat me. When do you have time? And yes, we can play 2 out of 3, since your incentive is really worth it.
    • Chazza
      Chazza
      Bronze
      GL both of you, Let people know when it's happening so we can cheer you both on
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chazza
      Tribun, I will be sure to answer questions in the FL hand forum with as insightful answers as i can for the next week, at least two a day?

Feel free to counter offer me :P

I could also update my blog more often but I don't see how you would benefit from that. (besides seeing the exciting exploits of my microlimits FL) :D
      Since mintjelly didn't post so far I accept your incentive, when you expand the duration to 2 weeks.

Do we have a deal? :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      By the way: You can still offer me a deal in order to be able to challenge me.
    • mintjelly
      mintjelly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Originally posted by mintjelly

Best Regards,

MJ

Ok, I accept. You are the first one that gets a chance to beat me. When do you have time? And yes, we can play 2 out of 3, since your incentive is really worth it.
      I can do it whenever you'd like except for tomorrow during the SSS coaching. Which site would you like to play on?

Best Regards,

MJ

Call me Mint Jelly, 'cause I'm on the lam! -- Abe Simpson[/quote]
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Ok, what about now. On PokerStars?
      my nick: TribunCaesar
    • mintjelly
      mintjelly
      Bronze
      Ok give me 5 minutes and my nick is Cross Damon.

Best Regards,

MJ
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      OK, how can we do it...hm, let me think.

I'll post the ID of the table here, ok? You just need to be fast enough. :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Please post, when you are ready.
    • mintjelly
      mintjelly
      Bronze
      I'm ready