more than 96 hours passed and still no answer

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      I am realy sry for oppening new thread but i just want to know what is happening .
      I passed the Quiz 1 week ago and i send u ID and adress proofs more than 96 hours ago and I got NO answer .
      Is there any chance for me to get that 50$ and become a bronze member or should i Quit dreaming about this . Isn t it more simple for u to JUST SAY IT , don t let pople waiting and hopping for nothing?
      When i logged in last time on Mansion the real money games dissapeard i can t even see them.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello karmolll,

It is strange your starting capital has not arrived yet - as your ID information is processed and we already initiated the transfer to Mansion some time ago. It should be on your account any time now.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      So ... should i bealive that?? :) )
      Since i am still a basic member and i didn t recive any confirmation email it s oubvious that u didn t proced any transfer to my Mansion account and i think u will never do that.
      Is t it more easy to tell the truth?? like : "U will never get your free bankroll (because u are from Romania , or any other reason) stop dreaming "
    • ForAcesAAAA
      ForAcesAAAA
      Bronze
      Wow take it easy soldier poker strategy have done there part now give mansion poker a chance to do theres. Its FREE starting capital that many people from many different nationalities have received as a part of joining poker strategy.

Your not being victimised sometimes these things take longer than expected have a little patience read through a few startegy articles and before you know it your starting capital will be received.

If in a few days you still dont have it i would suggest politely asking whats going on through the ticket system poker strategy utilises and they should be able to follow it up and provide you with an answer for what the problem is.

Regards,

ForAcesAAAA.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll
      So ... should i bealive that?? :) )
      Since i am still a basic member and i didn t recive any confirmation email it s oubvious that u didn t proced any transfer to my Mansion account and i think u will never do that.
      Is t it more easy to tell the truth?? like : "U will never get your free bankroll (because u are from Romania , or any other reason) stop dreaming "
      Hello karmolll,

We have many Romanian members and the e-mail is not sent until Mansion have actually processed the starting capital.

You just have to be patient.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Wildkiwi
      Wildkiwi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ForAcesAAAA
      read through a few startegy articles and before you know it your starting capital will be received.

If in a few days you still dont have it i would suggest politely asking whats going on through the ticket system poker strategy utilises and they should be able to follow it up and provide you with an answer for what the problem is.

He cant read all the articles until his account is approved, and sufficient ranking acheived.

Personally, I couldn't give a stuff about the $50$, I'd happily give double that for access to the articles and coaching which was my primary reason for signing up.

This website is probably the best on the net in terms of teaching poker skills- as far as i can ascertain anyway. However, unless i get the $50 i'm unlikely to ever see the material, and i find that particularly frustrating.

I also want to play poker now, not in a week, or however long it takes! So I made a moderate deposit at carbon poker today. I would have made it at Fulltilt (the platform I signed up to here) but that would have nullified the strategy point system, and left me with no chance at all of accessing the full range of articles and coaching.

I'm fortunate in being very comfortable financially, but i can well understand the frustration of waiting for those who are not so fortunate, or those who a more interested in the teaching aids.

Perhaps Pokerstrategy.com would consider other options for access to articles and coaching! For example, making a minimum deposit at one of the sites