$2000 Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

$2,000 Bankroll Kickstarter Bonus

The more you play, the more Betfair Poker pay.

This promotion is exclusive to existing Betfair Poker players who create a new Betfair Poker nickname to play on the New Betfair Poker.

How do I claim my $2,000?

• Create a new Betfair Poker nickname
      • Your $2,000 bonus is automatically activated when you transfer funds to New Betfair Poker
      • You'll be awarded 20 VPPs for every $1 in rake/tournament fees
      • You have 90 days to clear the bonus

Terms & conditions

Can I take part?
      This promotion is only open to Classic Betfair Poker customers i.e. customers that have an existing Betfair Poker account that was created prior to 9th January 2013.

What do I need to do to take part?
      There are no opt-in requirements to take part. Simply download the ‘New Betfair Poker’ software, create your nickname and your $2,000 bonus will be triggered and waiting for you when you log in.

How do I earn my bonus?
      Your bonus is earned by accumulating VIP Poker Points (VPP's) as you progress through each tier of the bonus. Each time you achieve the VPP target applicable to a tier, we will release a corresponding bonus amount or chunk from your bonus account into your real money account. Each tier of your bonus will be released in a set number of increments or ‘chunks’ for VPP's accumulated.

How do I earn VIP Poker Points?
      You will be awarded with 20 VPP's for every $1 of rake/commission paid or for every $1 in tournament fees paid.

How long do I have to clear my bonus?
      Once the bonus has been triggered you will have 90 days to earn the full bonus. The bonus is triggered by the creation of your ‘New Betfair Poker’ nickname.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 16 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Let us know if you have any questions guys!
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      I joined at the 10th of Jan 2013, what do I have to do?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      How can you make the thread without having information in the OP about how much u gotta rake to clear the bonus?? Mindboggling..
    • Tiago
      Tiago
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Exitium
      Hi Exitium,

All you need to do is download Betfair Poker's iPoker client by clicking here, log in with your details and create your new poker nickname.

Originally posted by ihufa
      How can you make the thread without having information in the OP about how much u gotta rake to clear the bonus?? Mindboggling..

Hi ihufa,

You're right, it was overlooked but we have now added it under the T&Cs in the OP.
      Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks.
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Tiago
      Hi Exitium,

All you need to do is download Betfair Poker's iPoker client by clicking here, log in with your details and create your new poker nickname.
      Okay. But due to my late reg to the site I won't be getting this promotion bonus, if I understand correctly.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Exitium,

Okay. But due to my late reg to the site I won't be getting this promotion bonus, if I understand correctly.
      we are checking this for you Exitium.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Ah ok so it's not 2000$, it's 1000$ ok :)

Also u gotta rake 7500$ for it so it's effectively 13,3% rakeback, which is as shitty as it gets, just saying^^
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      Originally posted by ihufa
      Ah ok so it's not 2000$, it's 1000$ ok :)

Also u gotta rake 7500$ for it so it's effectively 13,3% rakeback, which is as shitty as it gets, just saying^^
      No, you clear every tier. So you start with tier 1 and so on, meaning the rakeback is higher in the start and lower in the end.

Total rakeback is around 16.5%, 242400 VPP's = 12120 $ rake.
    • Tiago
      Tiago
      Bronze
      Hi Exitium,

If you registered on January 10 then you're eligible for the 200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus once you create your new nickname on the iPoker platform and make your first deposit.

Thanks.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

has anyone figured out the kickstarter bonus yet? I've been reading the terms/conditions, and it is one thing that I was shocked to see that they want to stick my eyes out with a seemingly 13% bonus, it only lists "bonus tier" (whatever that is) up until $1k and not $2k.

Any solution?
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by akrammon
      Hey guys,

has anyone figured out the kickstarter bonus yet? I've been reading the terms/conditions, and it is one thing that I was shocked to see that they want to stick my eyes out with a seemingly 13% bonus, it only lists "bonus tier" (whatever that is) up until $1k and not $2k.

Any solution?
      lol, I think I'm starting to get it
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey akrammon,

How are you doing now? Have you got to the bottom of this yet?

Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      A tiny bit of a help but I'll be back later on to write out all details for you guys

• ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      but as a reg u only get credit for 25% of the rake u generate right? so it's a 16%*25% = 4% rakeback bonus

LOL
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey akrammon,

How are you doing now? Have you got to the bottom of this yet?

Gary
      yea, sure, thanks:)

figured out it was 16,5% if one wanted to clear the whole thing.