my refered friend

• seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      i just refered my friend and he passed the quiz and he downloaded mansion poker, but i just realise i may have given him the wrong bonus code as he could find it and i saw the code PSVIP but after that i just read on the after you pass the quiz and there it said the code was PS150 so i was wondering if i gave him the wrong code and if so there a way we can change the code
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi seabaz78,
      if your friend entered the wrong bonus code he won't be able to receive the starting capital on that site.
      Nevertheless he is still able to get the 50$ starting capital by registering at one of theese pages:

Mansion,
      Full-Tilt,
      PokerStars,
      Titan or
      PartyPoker

I posted all sites where we are offering the 50$ SC since I don't know on which site he already registered

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      was PSVIP the wrong code to use to put in for the 50$ ?? he use mansion poker, and he wanted to use that site but if it was the wrong code and cant change it, im sure he wont mind using another website
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Yes it was the wrong code. PSVIP is the bonuscode for the 100% up to $500 bonus on mansion poker.
      So I think he'll have to choose a new site.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • seabaz78
      seabaz78
      Bronze
      ok thanks i did told him that, i feel bad for him tho as i find mansion is a good site but im glad he still has some other choice so i sent him the link to titan poker and thanks