=== Betfair Poker's $10,000 Speed Poker Races ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

$10,000 Speed Poker Races

Do you fancy yourself a multi-tabling maestro? Put your volume to the test in New Betfair Poker's $10,000 Speed Poker races, which take place every month.

How do I take part?

• Play Speed Poker games at any stake every month, with two separate races.
      • The leaderboard is ranked by hands played
      • Top 70 ranked players receive a cash reward up to $500.

Prizes and payout structure

Betfair Poker's $10,000 Speed Poker Races
      Rank Prize
      1 $500
      2 $425
      3 $350
      4 $325
      5 $300
      6 $275
      7-8 $250
      9-10 $225
      11-15 $200
      16-20 $175
      21-30 $150
      31-40 $125
      41-50 $100
      51-60 $75
      61-70 $50

Terms & conditions

Can I take part?
      Yes, you can take part if you create a New Betfair Poker nickname.

How do I take part?
      There are no opt-in requirements to take part.

Simply climb the leaderboard with each Speed Poker hand you play (are dealt into).

The players that have been dealt into the most Speed Poker hands during the promotional period will be the winners.

When do Speed Poker Races take place?
      There will be two Speed Poker Races taking place every month. The first Speed Poker Race will start on the 1st of the month and will end on the 14th of the same month. The second Speed Poker Race will start on the 15th of the month and will end on the 28th of the same month.

What is Speed Poker and where can I find it?
      Speed Poker is a super-fast cash game variant played in Texas Hold’em format. As opposed to ‘normal’ cash games where players join a table, in Speed Poker you join a pool of players which allows you to instantaneously skip to your next hand after folding rather than wait around for the next hand to be dealt. Speed Poker tables can be accessed through the main lobby by clicking on the ‘Speed Poker’ tab on the left-hand menu.

Is there anything else I need to know?
      Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 4 replies