Betfair Poker are pumping $20,000 into freerolls and added-money Multi-Table Tournaments to help you get your bankroll off to a flying start!

• 48 daily freerolls
• 77 weekly microstakes tournaments with added money
• 11 daily rake-free Bankroll Booster tournaments with added money

How do I take part?

All Betfair Poker players on the iPoker network are eligible to compete in these tournaments, which run every day throughout each calendar month.

The 48 daily freerolls take place every 30 minutes from 00:05 GMT.

The schedule for added money tournaments is below. You can find these in the Scheduled Tournaments tab of the Betfair Poker lobby.

Betfair Poker's $20,000 Bankroll Booster
Time (GMT)
Tournament Name
Added Money
13:00 Bankroll Booster $5 Added
$5 $0.01
14:00 Bankroll Booster $5 Added $5 $0.01
16:00 Bankroll Booster $10 Added $10 $0.05 rebuy
17:00 Bankroll Booster $25 Added $25 $0.25
18:00 Bankroll Booster $25 Added $25 $0.25
19:00 Bankroll Booster $25 Added $25 $0.50
20:00 Bankroll Booster $50 Added $50 $0.50 rebuy
21:00 Bankroll Booster $25 Added $25 $0.50
22:00 Bankroll Booster $50 Added $50 $0.25
23:00 Bankroll Booster $10 Added $10 $0.05 rebuy
00:00 Bankroll Booster $5 Added $5 $0.01

Terms & conditions

Please note that the above promotion applies only to New Betfair Poker (iPoker network). Please see here for details on the New Betfair Poker.

Can I take part?
Yes, all ‘New Betfair Poker’ account holders can take part.

How do I take part?
Anyone can join the daily freeroll tournaments. Just look for the ‘Bankroll Starter Freerolls’ starting at five-past and thirty-five past the hour every day or look for Bankroll Booster added money tournaments.

When does the promotion take place?
This is an on-going promotion with both the freerolls and added-cash tournaments running each and every day.

What can I win?
The Bankroll Booster added-cash tournaments will feature added-money ranging between $5 and $50 on top of the standard prize pool

When do the tournaments take place?
There are 48 freerolls each day, and 11 added-money tournaments each day. Please see the schedule table above.

When will I get my prize?
All winnings will be paid immediately into your Betfair account.

Is there anything else I need to know?
Prior to withdrawing any Bankroll Booster cash won, you must first complete the Age Verification process.

Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.