Level Up Your Status & Earn Cash in May!

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Level Up Your Status & Earn Cash in May!

Play for just 20 days in July and you can level up to Gold, Platinum or even Diamond status thanks to the return of our Level Up promotion. These days do not need to be 20 consecutive days, you can have days off in between as long as they add up to 20 days overall.

There's never been a better time to hit the next status level and unlock all the benefits!

Simply earn the qualifying amount of StrategyPoints on at least 20 days in July and you'll be levelled up. In addition, some of our partner poker rooms are offering cash rewards for our dedicated grinders.

Status calculations

In order to reach your desired status, you must meet the following StrategyPoint goals for 20 days in July:

Calculation for GoldGold status
      10 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 200 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day + 200 StrategyPoints
      100 bonus StrategyPoints + 100 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = GoldGold status
      Calculation for PlatinumPlatinum status
      90 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 1,800 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      500 bonus StrategyPoints + 500 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = PlatinumPlatinum status
      Calculation for DiamondDiamond status
      320 StrategyPoints each day for 20 days + 6,400 StrategyPoints
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day
      + 200 StrategyPoints
      900 bonus StrategyPoints + 900 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = DiamondDiamond status

Participating poker rooms & cash prize

If you complete this promotion and receive a status upgrade, certain partner rooms will reward you with a cash prize, depending on the status you levelled up to.

Hit the above SP goals at any one poker room and you can be rewarded with cash:

Gold status - $20
      Platinum status - $50
      Diamond status - $100

The table below outlines at which rooms one can level up their status and also which are eligible for a cash reward upon successful completion of this promotion.

Level Up - Poker Rooms Overview
      Poker room
      Level Up?
      Cash?

Poker room Level Up?
      Cash?
      PokerStars PokerStars Check - Poker770 Poker770 Check Check
      William Hill William Hill
      Check Check PKR PKR Check Check
      Gala Poker Gala Poker
      Check Check EuroPoker EuroPoker Check Check
      Coral Poker Coral Poker Check Check Betfair Poker Betfair Poker
      Check Check
      Unibet Poker Unibet Poker
      Check - Ladbrokes Poker Ladbrokes Poker
      Check Check
      24hPoker 24hPoker Check - Cake Poker Cake Poker Check -
      Poker Heaven Poker Heaven
      Check Check paddypowerpoker paddypowerpoker Check -
      Poker Heaven bet365 Check -
      Poker Heaven Titan Poker
      Check Check

Your cash reward, if applicable, will be credited to your respective poker room account at the beginning of August.
  • 66 replies
    • Brdjan
      Brdjan
      Bronze
      Do we get those little dragons kicks in sidekick, like last year? :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Brdjan,

I wouldn't think so as it is not mentioned above but you never know :)
    • jimmyhans
      jimmyhans
      Bronze
      does "level up" mean i actually need to achieve a higher level than in february?! i just need <200 points more for diamond this month. so if i reach diamond, i cant participate? or does it just mean that if i collect the required status points for 20 days in march i get the 100$ regardless? :P
    • MisterHomes
      MisterHomes
      Bronze
      Same question here. If I am already a gold member and achieve the gold member status again next month by getting the 10 SP/day for 20 days will I receive the cash bonus (playing at titan)?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

I'm not sure but I think the answer would be yes. If you reach gold/diamond you get the $$$.

Just to be sure though I'm flagging this to get the correct answer.

Regards

RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jimmyhans
      does "level up" mean i actually need to achieve a higher level than in february?! i just need <200 points more for diamond this month. so if i reach diamond, i cant participate? or does it just mean that if i collect the required status points for 20 days in march i get the 100$ regardless? :P
      Hey jimmyhans,

Sorry for the delay, if you reach diamond status again next month by and do so by playing at a room that offers a cash prize then you will get $100 on top! Just read carefully which rooms offer the cash on top!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MisterHomes
      Same question here. If I am already a gold member and achieve the gold member status again next month by getting the 10 SP/day for 20 days will I receive the cash bonus (playing at titan)?
      Hey MisterHolmes,

Yes, you will receive $20 cash if you earn 10SP per day for 20 days at Titan Poker exclusively :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • philosophyx
      philosophyx
      Bronze
      Sorry to be a pain but I'm not sure I understand the points system.

for gold it says:

Calculation for Gold status
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day + 200 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = Gold status

Do all these additions mean I need a total of 500 strategy points for the month to reach gold status, 400, or 200?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      As we can still collect points from party poker, does this promotion include party?

Roo
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by roopopper
      As we can still collect points from party poker, does this promotion include party?

Roo
      Hey Roo,

All of the rooms that are involved are in the OP. Party isn't there and isn't in the promo.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Originally posted by roopopper

Roo
      Hey Roo,

All of the rooms that are involved are in the OP. Party isn't there and isn't in the promo.
      :( why did I guess you were going to say that :(

:f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philosophyx
      Sorry to be a pain but I'm not sure I understand the points system.

for gold it says:

Calculation for Gold status
      20x 10 bonus StrategyPoints a day + 200 StrategyPoints
      Overall Total = Gold status

Do all these additions mean I need a total of 500 strategy points for the month to reach gold status, 400, or 200?
      Hey philosophyx,

No need to be sorry as the silly questions are the one's that remain unasked ;)

Ok then, for next month you have to earn at least 10 StrategyPoints per day at the same Poker room for 20 days = 10 x 20 = 200 StrategyPoints

When you earn these 10 StrategyPoints we will give you an extra 10 StrategyPoints per day for each of the 20 days = 200 StrategyPoints. (200+200 = 400)

And on top of this we will give you a further 100 Bonus StrategyPoints to complete your Gold status. (200+200+100=500)

So technically speaking to make Gold status next month - you need to earn just 200 StrategyPoints by earning 10 StrategyPoints in 20 days :)

Hope this helped,
      Gary
    • philosophyx
      philosophyx
      Bronze
      In that case I have another question. How do I check how many points I have earned in a day? I can't seem to find a daily count anywhere.
    • Ritule
      Ritule
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

So technically speaking to make Gold status next month - you need to earn just 200 StrategyPoints by earning 10 StrategyPoints in 20 days :)

Do I have to earn 200 StrategyPoints in any 20 days of March, or I have to earn 10 StrategyPoints every day in 20 days period?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philosophyx
      In that case I have another question. How do I check how many points I have earned in a day? I can't seem to find a daily count anywhere.
      Hi philosophyx!

You can do this by going to the pokerstrategy.com homepage. (click here to go to the homepage) Then scroll down and in the middle bottom of the screen you'll see "my poker rooms". There you can see there how many points you've earned each day.

Regards

RasTweet
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ritule
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Do I have to earn 200 StrategyPoints in any 20 days of March, or I have to earn 10 StrategyPoints every day in 20 days period?
      Hey Ritule!

You have to earn 10 StrategyPoints in any 20 random days of the month. They don't have to be 20 consecutive days.

Regards

RasTweet
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Right now I am gold And if i retain it next month it still counts right?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      Right now I am gold And if i retain it next month it still counts right?
      Hi ikkvr!

Yes this is correct.

Happy crushing!

RasTweet
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Hi there I didnt get $20 when I hit PS gold level originally through poker770?

Is this $20 only in conjunction with this March Promotion? Been ill over past 2 months and dropped to Silver Status so time to get back up to Gold again I think!