This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] My losing hand at 2X Your VIP status --BronzeStar tourney at PokerStars

• kostaKAT
      kostaKAT
      Bronze
      Today i played the 2X Your VIP status --BronzeStar tourney at PokerStars, that gives the posibility to move one rank higher or two (the first place). It was one very important tourney.

My last hand:

Preflop:I was early position with KK,my stack around 6000 chpis and i rase 3 BB 300 chips. All fold (beacuse all other players were siting out do not know why) Button calls. (Button stack: around 14000)

Flop: Q 5 9
      (there was not a flush draw). I bet the pot button cals.

Turn: 7
      (now thare was a flush draw) so I bet the bot again to protect the hand. Button calls.

River: 2
      (now there was no flush) I was pot comitet and I went all in. ((he was player who played every hand and was calling my bets all the time thats why i went all in.I was hoping that he will call me. I put him on QA or just Ax)) Button cals.

Hero shows: KK
      Button shows: 9 2 offsuit

I was so angry at him. I do not undearstend how it is posible to call with that hand. Please tell me where I did a mistace.

sry for my bad English
  • 2 replies