====PKR Mega Deal Bonus====

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

$250 Bonus, Tournament Tickets, VIP Upgrades and more

Players making their first deposit of $10 or more on PKR using bonus code PSMEGADEAL between 00:00 GMT on March 1 and 23:59 GMT on March 14 will receive:

• $10 cash added to your account
      • A ticket to the $20,000 GTD Mini Masters
      • $12 ticket to play any tournament
      • 100% bonus up to $250 that pays as you play
      • Automatic upgrade to enjoy Club PKR benefits
      • 1,000 PKR points to spend on your avatar, Premium Freerolls or the shop
      • Entry to the next $2,500 Depositors Freeroll
      • Freeroll tickets to play for a share of an additional $3,000

If you are a first time depositor you can also use our traditional bonus codes of PSVIP150 and PSVIP, but these do not include the benefits of this promotion.

PKR is also one of the participating poker rooms in our Level Up promotion in March, where you can quickly achieve a new status level and earn a cash reward for earning at least 10 StrategyPoints a day for 20 days in March.

Create a PKR account now

Terms and Conditions

(1) This bonus is only open to players making their first deposit of $10 or more.

(2) The bonus code PSMEGADEAL must be used when depositing to qualify for this bonus.

(3) Qualifying deposits must be made before 23:59:59 GMT on Thursday, 14 March 2013.

(4) Having made a qualifying deposit during the promotional period using the bonus code PSMEGADEAL, 1,000 PKR Points, one ticket to the '$20,000 GTD Mini Masters' tournament worth $6, and six Premium Freeroll tickets will be immediately credited to the player's account.

(5) Having made a qualifying deposit during the promotional period using the bonus code PSMEGADEAL, $10 cash, and one $12 ticket for entry to any Sit & Go or Scheduled Tournament of the same buy-in will be credited to the player's account within seven days of the player making their first deposit.

(6) The $10 bonus cash cannot be withdrawn until 1,000 PKR Points have been earned through participation in real money tournaments and ring games. Any withdrawal request that includes bonus funds made before the points target has been earned will be rejected.

(7) All tournament tickets must be used before their expiry date as stated in the Cashier. Tournament tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Unused tickets will not be reimbursed or refunded.

(8) The total pending cash bonus amount will equal 100% of the first deposit amount up to a maximum total bonus of $250.

(9) The cash bonus will be credited in amounts equal to 5% of the total pending bonus at a rate of
      300 PKR Points earned per $1 bonus amount. For example, a deposit of $100 will award a total pending bonus of $100 which will be paid out in instalments of $5 after every 1500 PKR Points earned. Bonus payments will be automatically credited after reaching the required number of PKR Points.

(10) Only PKR points earned through participation in real money tournaments and ring games will count towards clearing this bonus. Any PKR points earned through PKR Point tournaments, granted by PKR, purchased, or credited as a result of promotions do not qualify for releasing the bonus.

(11) The bonus expires 60 days after the qualifying deposit date. No further bonus payments will be made after this date.

(12) Only one bonus per household.

(13) In the event of any dispute, the decision of PKR poker management is final and correspondence will not be entered into.

(14) PKR reserves the right to suspend, alter or withdraw this promotion for whatever reason without notice.

Create a PKR account now
  • 16 replies
    • BAMLara
      BAMLara
      Bronze
      Do we get the 30% rakeback?
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      You will still receive all the benefits that PokerStrategy already offers, this is just an additional incentive should you wish to make your first deposit with PKR.

Hope that helps,
    • FVM8973
      FVM8973
      Bronze
      I d' like to know if this promotion is available for all PokerStrategy members or just for people from some countries. THANKS!!
    • grindworks
      grindworks
      Bronze
      I am assuming that you cannot get these benefits if you are already playing on PKR?
    • grindworks
      grindworks
      Bronze
      I am assuming that you cannot get these benefits if you are already playing at PKR?
    • Tiago
      Tiago
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by FVM8973
      I d' like to know if this promotion is available for all PokerStrategy members or just for people from some countries. THANKS!!
      The promotion should be available to all countries supported by PKR, so if you can register through our links you should be able to make your first deposit with this bonus code.

Originally posted by grindworks
      I am assuming that you cannot get these benefits if you are already playing at PKR?

This promotion is only for players who are yet to make their first deposit at PKR. If you have already deposited you can still get great value back from our Level Up promotion, in which PKR is participating. All details here: Level Up Your Status & Earn Cash in March!

Thanks.
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      I made an account at this poker room and din't receive anything except useless 1000PKR.

Software is awful, RNG is awful, "thanks" pokerstrategy for this promotion, only money and time spent.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by repescov
      I made an account at this poker room and din't receive anything except useless 1000PKR.

Software is awful, RNG is awful, "thanks" pokerstrategy for this promotion, only money and time spent.
      Big seconding for this. I don't know what kind of time lapse is in play for processing the terms here, but I didn't get anything except for a pending bonus, 1000 avatar dress up points and a tournament ticket to a tournament that didn't even exist in the future tournaments list.

Of course I haven't looked since the day after I made a deposit, which is already withdrawn - the interface is pretty gross, from the lobby up.
    • Tiago
      Tiago
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

According to the promo's terms (see first post), upon depositing with this code, you immediately receive:

-- 1,000 PKR Points, one ticket to the '$20,000 GTD Mini Masters' tournament worth $6, and six Premium Freeroll tickets.

Additionally, 7 days after making the deposit, you should receive:

-- $10 cash and one $12 ticket for entry to any Sit & Go or Scheduled Tournament of the same buy-in

Thanks.
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Just to confirm all additional extras that have to be manually made by PKR have been done for all users that have used the PSMEGADEAL code so far. I'll be keeping on top of it each day so you definitely wont have to the wait 7 days it states.

Hope that helps.
    • repescov
      repescov
      Bronze
      You should mention in #1 that "megadeal" is not instant, the ticket and and the cash were issued to my account and this happened later.

anyway first impression is essential so I did cash-out everything, even clearing the bonus is not worth it, sorry PKR guys :)
    • PKRHarry
      PKRHarry
      Bronze
      Waiting 24 hours for additional free cash and free tickets on top of a welcome bonus doesn't sound the most unreasonable thing in the world but I guess that's just my opinion.

All the best in your poker journey Repescov.
    • justbusiness27
      justbusiness27
      Bronze
      hi @ all
      i ve got some problems with my first deposit nd the megadeal @ pkr and i hope u can help me solving them.
      I deposited 10 € by paysafecard that should have been something like 13$ but my acc is refundet now with 9$.
      Thats even less than it was in € ???
      And where do i find the instant mtt ticket?
      And do i have to earn points to get the aditional 10$ and the turnament tickets?
      Thanks for helping and exuse my bad english
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey justbusiness27,

Have you made contact with PKR support? I believe they have a live support team that you can talk to instantly. I am not sure though because I have never played there.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      24 hours is probably fine Harry. What did it for me is not being able to find the tournament I had a free entry to in the future tournaments interface, to try and plan how to be online for it from GMT+10.
    • wizo656
      wizo656
      Gold
      Originally posted by justbusiness27
      I deposited 10 € by paysafecard that should have been something like 13$ but my acc is refundet now with 9$.
      PKR charges a 1$ fee for deposits under 25$. Maybe this is it?