== Exclusive $10,000 freeroll alongside $200k gtd on March 31 ==

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

One of the ten commandments of online poker is "remember the Sabbath and keep it full of tournaments". We agree, which is why you can add our exclusive $10,000 depositor freeroll at Poker770 to your tournament schedule on March 31.

How can I play the freeroll?

1. Make a deposit of at least $50 on your tracked Poker770 account between March 17, 00:01 GMT and March 30, 23:59 GMT. This does not have to be your first deposit.

2. Generate 25 StrategyPoints ($5 rake) during the deposit period.

3. Register to the freeroll from March 31 at 11:00 GMT.

4. Play the freeroll on Sunday, March 31 at 17:00 GMT.

Freeroll details

Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K Depositors Freeroll
      Freeroll starts: March 31 at 17:00 GMT
      Registration starts: March 31 at 11:00 GMT
      Prize pool: $10,000 cash
      Starting chips: 3,000
      Blind levels: 10 minutes
      Deposit period: March 17, 00:01 GMT - March 30, 23:59 GMT

Play Poker770's $200,000 guaranteed Sunday major!

There's plenty of value in our exclusive freeroll, but as a poker player you should always be seeking +EV spots. That's why you should make that Sunday a full tournament grind and compete in Poker770's $200k GTD tournament which also starts at 17:00 GMT.

Of course, the $200 + $15 buy-in is a little steep compared to our freeroll - but never fear! Poker770 have over 9,000 ways to qualify for this major event from as little as $0.12:

If you do not have a Poker770 account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 6 replies
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Hi There, I received and email regaring this, is that because I do qualify? I have def made the rake sdie of thisg but my deposit was £20 does that constitute $50 also does it have to be in one deposit only or can it be over more than one deposit?

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey bobbywelsh,

I too received an e-mail but as I haven't played at Poker770 this month this is just a heads up e-mail rather than an e-mail to say you have qualified.

A £20 deposit roughly = $30 so it is quite a fair distance short of the $50 required to gain eligibility into this tournament.

The deposit itself would have to be over one deposit and multiple deposits would not count I'm afraid.

Sorry - it's all bad news here :(

Regards,
      Gary
    • bobbywelsh
      bobbywelsh
      Bronze
      Thanks Gary, TBH I am not reloading for another $50 just to get into the Freebie, I am rather sick of 770 as I feel it takes varience to another level (and im sure you can guess its not a good level) I have never played a site that I get it in good and lose so much and Im not talking the 80%/20% over pair v under pair or 50/50 pair v 2 over cards in addition to these which you expect to lose a fair amount of the time Im talking KK v A+ Rag- Turn/River Ace after flop shove, or runner-runner suckout constantly.

Frustrated I only fairly recently found PokerStrategy so I already had unlinked/untracked accounts with a lot of the other poker rooms and the rake/SP points for 770 is the best.

Caught between a rock and a hard place as I was Gold for a while but enojoy useing the other sites that arent tracked but tend NOT to use them for that precise reason- They are not tracked to PokerStrategy. :-(
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bobbywelsh
      Thanks Gary, TBH I am not reloading for another $50 just to get into the Freebie, I am rather sick of 770 as I feel it takes varience to another level (and im sure you can guess its not a good level) I have never played a site that I get it in good and lose so much and Im not talking the 80%/20% over pair v under pair or 50/50 pair v 2 over cards in addition to these which you expect to lose a fair amount of the time Im talking KK v A+ Rag- Turn/River Ace after flop shove, or runner-runner suckout constantly.

Frustrated I only fairly recently found PokerStrategy so I already had unlinked/untracked accounts with a lot of the other poker rooms and the rake/SP points for 770 is the best.

Caught between a rock and a hard place as I was Gold for a while but enojoy useing the other sites that arent tracked but tend NOT to use them for that precise reason- They are not tracked to PokerStrategy. :-(
      it's worth it if you can run good there is some really decent money at the top.

I was having a break from poker this month but deposited for this game and have hit 2 royal flushes so far while paying the rake off. So watch out everyone if I can get a few next Sunday.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wow, good luck JimC6 :)
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Mega 10k too today for 2 $ buy in any1. Playing?