=== $10,000 Double Up Sit & Go race ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Playing Double Up Sit & Go tournaments at William Hill could do more than double your buy-in; they will be awarding up to $1,000 in a $10,000 race.

How do I take part?

Simply grind the games in April to accumulate points and climb the leaderboard.

Just play Double Up Sit & Go tournaments at William Hill Poker and you will be added to the leaderboard. Every time you play these games, you will be rewarded with leaderboard points - the higher your finishing position, the more points you get.

You must opt in on the Springfest page to be eligible for this promotion.

Earning points

4-seat Sit & Go
      6-seat Sit & Go 10-seat Sit & Go
      Place Points Place Points Place Points
      Top 2 5 Top 3
      8 Top 5 10
      3rd 2 4th 3 6th 4
      4th 1 5th 2 7th/8th 2
      -
      -
      6th 1
      9th/10th 1

Race payouts

William Hill $10,000 Double Up Sit & Go Race
      Ranking Prize
      1 $1,000
      2 $700
      3 $500
      4 $300
      5 - 6
      $250
      7 - 9
      $200
      10 - 14
      $150
      15 - 19
      $120
      20 - 29
      $100
      30 - 49
      $75
      50 - 100 $50

Terms & conditions
      1. This promotion is open to VIP Scheme players only.

2. Players must OPT IN to be eligible for this promotion.

3. The promotion runs between March 1st, 00:01 GMT and March 31st, 23:59 GMT.

4. Only Double Up Sit & Go tournaments played at the William Hill Poker tables during the promotional period count towards the leaderboard.

5. If two or more players have the same number of points at the end of the promotion, they will get the average prize of their positions.
      Example: If 3rd ($500) and 4th place ($300) players finish with the same number of points, they will each get a prize of $400.

6. Eligible players will receive their rewards on April 2nd.

1. The William Hill Poker "Double Up SNG Race" promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at http://poker.williamhill.com (the "Website"), by WHG Trading Limited and WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill") limited companies registered in and operating from Gibraltar. It is a condition of entry of the Promotion that these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") together with the terms and conditions of the Website (together referred to as the "Promotion Terms") are accepted, and by entering into the Promotion the entrant accepts and agrees to abide by the Promotion Terms. In the case of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Website terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.

2. Promotions are only open to people aged 18 or over and resident in jurisdictions in which online poker gambling is not banned by applicable law (if any). It shall be the responsibility of entrants to make their own enquiries as to whether such activity is permissible in their own jurisdiction. Each person should ensure that he or she would be acting legally in that jurisdiction in entering the Promotion.

3. William Hill reserves the right to cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without liability and without notice. William Hill and/or its authorised agent shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the Promotion.

4. In the event of any decision or dispute regarding to the validity of any entry, the eligibility of any entrant and the eligibility for the Promotion, the decision of William Hill will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.

5. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The entrant irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.

William Hill's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck grinders!
    • kbwinsagain
      kbwinsagain
      Bronze
      Am I reading this right? There doesn't seem to be any incentive to play higher buy-in tournaments. Therefore, I could get exactly the same points for placing the same result in a $1 or $100 tournament. Doesn't seem quite right.

Also, the T & C #6 states that, "Eligible players will receive their rewards on April 2nd." From what I can tell, the promo runs for the entirety of April so I'm thinking that must be a typo (or an April Fools' joke).

Please forgive me if I appear finicky; I've been stung before by confusing promo material. I'm just seeking clarity. Cheers.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey kbwinsagain,

You seem to be on the money on both accounts. I'll verify this though and get back to you early tomorrow.

I imagine the 2nd of April should read the 2nd of May.

Be back tomorrow!
      Gary
    • kbwinsagain
      kbwinsagain
      Bronze
      Thank you; I always appreciate your quick and efficient responses although they often result in mixed emotions. I see the name HollyMichelle and it conjures up visions of a sweet princess in a field of daisies; then you sign-off as Gary and my visions dissipate only to be replaced by feelings of sorrow and loss (that last piece was purely poetic license to make my point a little more melodramatic). You are always helpful so I just have to satisfy myself that you are a nice guy and that we can't take our relationship any further (even if it was only to be in my own mind). Hope you get a laugh...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kbwinsagain
      ....... Hope you get a laugh...
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Am I reading this right? There doesn't seem to be any incentive to play higher buy-in tournaments. Therefore, I could get exactly the same points for placing the same result in a $1 or $100 tournament. Doesn't seem quite right.

Also, the T & C #6 states that, "Eligible players will receive their rewards on April 2nd." From what I can tell, the promo runs for the entirety of April so I'm thinking that must be a typo (or an April Fools' joke).

Please forgive me if I appear finicky; I've been stung before by confusing promo material. I'm just seeking clarity. Cheers.
      I have done this race in January. Yes it doesn't matter what buy-in you play at. In fact this race is the reason why $1 hyper turbo DoNs are so popular on WH.

Regarding the reward date, the terms and conditions seem outdated. I'm pretty sure you will get your rewards on the first few days of May (Not necessarily 2nd May, I waited till the 5th of the month before I got my reward.)
    • kbwinsagain
      kbwinsagain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tommygecko

I have done this race in January. Yes it doesn't matter what buy-in you play at. In fact this race is the reason why $1 hyper turbo DoNs are so popular on WH.

Regarding the reward date, the terms and conditions seem outdated. I'm pretty sure you will get your rewards on the first few days of May (Not necessarily 2nd May, I waited till the 5th of the month before I got my reward.)
      Cheers for that tommygecko, much appreciated. I hadn't considered the hypers. Obviously, many others have...