This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

is poker elephant license for 2000 strategy oints still valid

• 5 replies
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      1000 strategy points is needed for pokerstrategy elephant license.
    • zepherox
      zepherox
      Bronze
      I sure hope so, i only have the trial so far its a really good program.
      I dont use the hud though, cant really figure it out.
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze

Originally by zepherox
      I sure hope so, i only have the trial so far its a really good program.
      I dont use the hud though, cant really figure it out.

I also had problems with the hud, as it was stuck on the beginner level. Did a search on it and in the top left hand corner is the elephant, click on it and you could configure the hud anyway you want...wasn't immediately obvious for me.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fordz08
      just wondering as am getting closer to points and need HUD as am flying blind playing .50 to 1.00 nl.lost over $200,not nice.
      Hello fordz08,

You actually only need 1,000 Strategy points for the Elephant (it was changed). You can check how to activate the Elephant here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/785

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      yeeha,thanks alot poker strategy,have cleared my start up capital at mansion and currently have bankroll of $750.I did get up to $965 but had bad run at .50 1.00 NL SSS but hopefully thanks to mr elephant i can find my leaks and get back up,dropped back to NL 50 for time being to build my confidence back up and back to winning again so algood.thanks again