===Earn $10 for a friend's deposit in June===

• BarryCarter

How to earn $10 for your friend's deposit

1. Refer your friend to one of our Free Poker Money rooms (below) in June
      2. Your friend deposits into that room within 30 days of registering
      3. You receive an extra $10 in your Tell-a-Friend account within 48 hours

This promotion is on top of the normal benefits you receive with Tell-a-Friend, which can be worth up to $500 per friend referred.

Your friend must first have a Free Poker Money account before depositing to qualify for this promotion. A friend who opens an account in one of the participating rooms and deposits before taking Free Poker Money will not be eligible.

Please note this promotion is only available to our English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese communities. Any amendments to your community status during this promotion will not change your eligibility.

Participating poker rooms

All your friend needs to do is make a minimum deposit into one of these rooms after first receiving our Free Poker Money.

Promote our Free Poker Money offers

This promotion is a win-win for you and your friend. Most of our selected partner rooms above offer variant of a free $20 offer; where your friend gets $10 in Free Poker Money plus an extra free $10 when they deposit.

So your friend makes a deposit and gets $20 in total, and you get $10 in your Tell-a-Friend account guaranteed - whether they play a hand of poker or not.

Learn more about Tell-a-Friend.
  • 3 replies
    • Marduk44
      Very funny.

This program died fro me.

My last 750 players sended to PS earn only 75$ for me .....

10$ ??

Please, i earn more from any deposit bonuses without PS TaF program.
    • miholc
      It's nice extra for people who are reffering, fingers crossed for potential depositors here.
      And hi there Marduk44, it would be awesome if every PS promo would get you $10,000, right? ;)
    • Marduk44
      Yes, but this was one time and this program died in the long run.

I am -85% since last 2 years with same traffic or even little higher and they call this new program "improvements", so PS banners will lost my first place on my sites. I see this on many other sites and this is normal cuz improvements are only for PS owner. Sorry, -80% its too much. I can even remove PS banners, cuz earnings -80% are now, this program is only around 6 months online, so it could be only worse for all affiliate.