John vs Lizzie: WSOP challenge

• MJPerry

Choose your side - Team John or Team Lizzie?

How do I take part?

Regardless of your side, hit a 300 VPP target before June 16 to enter your team's WSOP freeroll on June 19.

There, one member of the team will walk away with a Betfair WSOP Experience package worth $4,000 - plus a share of your team leader's WSOP winnings! All freeroll finalists will also have a share up to 4%.

Satellite final tokens for the next Betfair Poker Live event, Betfair Poker chip sets, and other Betfair Poker merchandise will also be available to win.

About the $4,000 WSOP Experience package

This package contains:

• $1,500 buy-in to WSOP Event #60
      • $1,390 flights/spending
      • $1,075 accommodation (July 3 - 8)
      • $35 registration fees

Terms & conditions

Can I take part?
      Yes, this promotion is available to all New Betfair Poker (iPoker platform) customers.

When does the promotion take place?
      This promotion will run from 00:00:01 BST on May 1 to 23:59:59 BST on June 16 2013.

How do I take part?
      Visit the ‘John vs Lizzie’ microsite here and choose which team you’d like to be a part of. Once you have opted in to a team, you must accumulate 300 VPPs by June 16 in order to receive entry to either the Team John or Team Lizzie freeroll final on June 19. Please click here for an explanation of how VPPs are calculated.

Can I join both Team John and Team Lizzie?
      No, you must join one team or the other. Any player opting in to both teams will be allocated a team at the discretion of Betfair Poker.

What can I win?
      Each freeroll final will offer the following prizes, based on players’ final positions in the tournament:

1st = WSOP Experience Package
      2nd = WSOP Experience Package
      3rd = 4% share of John or Lizzie’s WSOP Event #60 winnings (depending on the team you opted into)
      4th = 3% share
      5th = 2.5% share
      6th = 2% share
      7th = 1.5% share
      8th = 1% share
      9th = 0.5% share
      10th – 15th = $120 BF Poker Live ticket
      16th – 25th = Betfair Poker chip set
      26th – 50th = Betfair Poker hoodie

John’s/ Lizzie’s winnings in Event #60 of the WSOP will be taken from the official WSOP website:

Each WSOP Experience package consists of:

- $1,500 buy-in to the WSOP Side event (Event #60).
      - 5 nights’ accommodation at a premium hotel on The Strip in Vegas.
      - $35 for registration fees.
      - $1,390 for flights and spending
      WSOP packages cannot be transferred to another person, and there are no cash alternatives.

In addition, all customers who opt into the team whose leader (John Tabatabai or Lizzie Hille) achieves the highest finishing position in Event #60 of the WSOP will receive free entry to a $5000 freeroll on 18 July 2013.

How can I track my progress?
      You can track your progress at any time within the poker lobby by selecting My Account >>> Cash Table History/Tournament History >>> and entering the promotional period within the date range criteria.

When do the tournaments take place?
      Both the Team John and Team Lizzie final freerolls will take place on June 19.

Is there anything else I need to know?
      Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited. All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed. No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion. Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

Betfair Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 2 replies