Unibet Open: Road to Cannes

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Cannes, France, is the next city on the Unibet Open poker tour now that the Portugal event is wrapped up.

Earn free Unibet Open satellite tickets

In august, all Unibet Poker players who earn at least 20 Loyalty Points in one day will receive a free €2.20 Unibet Open rebuy satellite ticket to be used the next day.

There's no limit on the number of tickets you can earn, so that's 31 shots at making your way to France.

You can follow your loyalty point progression under Poker Club > Statements > Tier Loyalty Points Earned this Accumulation Period.

How do I use my free tickets?

The tickets are valid to be used the next day in tournaments running at 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 22:00 CET.

Terms & conditions
      The Unibet Open – Road to Cannes promotion will run from 1st of June(qualification day only) until the 30th of April 2013.

Bonus Loyalty Points are not valid for this promotion and will not be included towards points earned.

Players can only earn one €2 + €0.2 Unibet Open rebuy satellite ticket per day through this promotion.

Each ticket is valid for one day (i.e. the day after the player has played 20 Loyalty Points).

Players will be awarded their ticket before 12.00 CET the day it is valid.

Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or other ticket types.

Unused tickets will not be refunded.

Unibet reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.

Unibet’s general rules and conditions apply.

Unibet Poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 1 reply