[VIP Tour] London calling - 7th September 2013

• Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

On September 7 we are visiting one of the Europe's most famous and popular capitals - London itself!

You can expect an activity-and-action-packed Saturday spent together with the fellow Diamonds and Black Members.

The event will kick off at the renowned Campaign Paintball venue which is easily accessible by train from central London. The exact location and directions can be found here.

After a quick lunch around noon, we'll be able to do some serious paintball shooting. Has anyone from the forum annoyed you recently or even beaten you at the tables? The time for revenge is coming! :)

After a good workout "army-style", we'll grab some good food, enjoy a live band appearance and some DJ mixes later in the famous American style restaurant - Roadhouse. In this rocking venue in Covent Garden in the centre of London, you will be treated to a 3-course menu and some free drinks.

From buffalo wings to crispy baby camembert, we'll sail through the main course (including a few options to choose from for everyone) and we'll indulge in one of the delicious desserts washed down by a Mojito or a cold beer.

To participate in this event, you need to attain Diamond or Black Member status for at least one day between July 1 and September 1, 2013.

What you can expect in London on September 7

12:00pm-4pm paintballing & lunch at Campaign Paintball
      7pm three-course dinner on Saturday night at the Roadhouse restaurant
      9pm onwards - live bands, DJ & clubbing at the Roadhouse restaurant
      PokerStrategy.com branded girft
      the event will be hosted by Marta

Lunch and paintball at Campaign

12pm until 4pm - how to get there?

Dinner & clubbing at Roadhouse

From 8pm - how to get there?

To register for the event, simply...

Send an e-mail to: [INVALID EMAIL] with the following details:
      • Your PokerStrategy.com nickname and real name (first + last name)
      • Your community
      • If you wish to take part in the paintball session (this means you give confirmation of showing up at the paintball venue on September 7 at 12:00pm)

Schedule:
      • July 1 2013 - September 1 2013: Qualification period
      • September 1 2013: end of registration

We will host you in English and Polish.

We are looking forward to seeing you in London!

For an overview of the VIP Tour 2013 please see our dedicated forum thread:

Overview: The PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2013

Snapshots from the VIP Tour 2012

• 48 replies
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey all,

who's joining us in London? ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Looks like fun! I may make an appearance there myself!

Who is interested then?
    • Katriiin
      Katriiin
      Basic
      Don´t miss that one :D
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Looks like fun! I may make an appearance there myself!

Who is interested then?
      I've always wanted to shoot you.

Hmmm
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      Looks really cool, good job Marta! If something totally unexpected doesn't happen im there for sure! See you all!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      Looks really cool, good job Marta! If something totally unexpected doesn't happen im there for sure! See you all!
      Awesome!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Bumpy bump!

A bit more than 1 month to go.. it might be a good plan to focus on grinding in August in order to get a Diamond.

If you are a July Diamond, you can already sign up!

Who will I see in Lodon? :rolleyes: :f_biggrin:
    • pharcyo
      pharcyo
      Black
      Hi,

I'm definitely keen for this,

Matt
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Matt, great to hear!

Could you please drop me an email with your real name and if you'd be willing to join us for a paintball session on Saturday, 7th around midday? Further details regarding the meeting place and time, will be communicated soon.

marta.wyrobek@pokerstrategy.com

Thanks a lot!
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Silver
      I am in as well!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by maritsula
      I am in as well!
      woo hoo!

e-mail me pretty please :)
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hey,

anyone who's willing to join us?

The registration period is open and whoever qualifies is more than welcome to attend the event! :)

All that needs to be done is dropping me an email (marta.wyrobek@pokerstrategy.com) with:
      - your nickname
      - real name
      - confirmation if you want to attend the paintball part (that would require you to be present on 7th September - Saturday, at around 11am at a meeting point in the center that is yet to be specified).

The paintball venue is outside the center so it's better if we go as a group.

Let me know, looking forward to seeing some of you very soon! :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I'll be going to the Pokerstrategy VIP Tour in London on Sep 7th. I expect to fly in on Sep 6th and fly back on Sep 8th. Now I don't want to just go in a boring hotel room alone as it's usually much more fun to hang out with other poker players. So if anyone has a couch/mattress I could crash on for 2 nights that would be amazing. I'll be happy to give you free productivity advice in exchange of course smile . Please contact me on skype if you're interested (skyrocketyourproductivity).

Also please contact me if you're just interested in sharing a hotel there :) .
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Update regarding the meeting point and time on 7th September (Saturday) - Paintball part.

Paintball part will take place at Campaign Paintball, London (Old Lane, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1NH).
      See the directions below:

In order to get there, we will meet at the Waterloo train station (Waterloo Rd, London SE1 8SW) at 10:30am on Saturday. We will meet in front of the main entrance (pic below). I will be wearing a red PokerStrategy.com hoodie, so you should not have problems with spotting me. :)

Please be on time. In case you cannot make it, please give me a call/send a text to the number that I will send you all in an e-mail.

The train:
      Departure: 11:09 London Waterloo [WAT] Platform 1
      Arrival: 12:03 Effingham Junction [EFF] Platform 2

Here you can find the complete schedule in case you cannot make it on time.

---

The paintball part starts at 12:30 with a quick lunch and finishes around 4pm.

You are free to return to your hotel with us (back to the Waterloo station) or choose another train, depending on your location.

The dinner part will start at 8pm at Roadhouse located in Covent Garden.

If you have not booked your accommodation yet, I'd advise to look for something in the area. I'm staying in the Grosvenor House Studios, so if you are around, we can meet before and travel together. :)

Hope to see you there (and still waiting for more people to come). :f_cool:

Let me know if there are any questions!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      So who is going guys?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

--

;)
    • Progamer
      Progamer
      Bronze
      Is anyone going there from Newcastle?
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I have a good excuse :rolleyes:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Progamer
      Is anyone going there from Newcastle?
      Hey man

I was thinking about going to Newcastle first. If not I will definitely be going back to Newcastle afterwards.