Spotlight tables: $1 cash per 100 points!

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Put your game in the spotlight - Betfair Poker have an extra incentive waiting for their grinders in the form of Spotlight Tables.

What are spotlight tables?

These are simply new tables that you can find in the cash game lobby (up to stakes of $1/$2).

Play at these tables and you'll receive a $1 cash bonus for every 100 Status Points you earn at the tables (up to a maximum of $100).

Please note you must opt-in in order to take part in this promotion.

Terms & conditions

Can I take part?
      Yes, this offer is open to all Betfair Poker players.

How do I take part?
      Simply play on the Spotlight cash tables as designated in the Betfair Poker lobby. As you start accumulating Status Points you’ll start unlocking cash bonuses. This offer is live on all cash games up to and including $1/$2 stakes.

What can I win?
      For every 100 Status Points you generate while playing on the Betfair Poker Spotlight cash tables you’ll be rewarded with a $1 cash bonus, up to a maximum of $100.

How can I track my progress?
      You can monitor your progress at any time within the poker lobby by selecting My Account >>> VIP Poker Points History >>> and entering the promotional period within the date range criteria.

When does the promotion take place?
      The promotion period is based around a calendar month. Your prize is calculated for your activity between the first day of the month 00:00:01 GMT and the final day of the month 23:59:59 GMT.

When will I get my bonus?
      You will receive your total cash bonus within 72 hours of the promotion’s end.

Is there anything else I need to know?
      Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees, or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 1 reply