Skip to forum
Battle of the Donke...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Battle of the Donkeys September 7th

134 Posts
36 Users
0 Reactions
17.6 K Views
SoyCD
Joined: 20.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Details on the Principle of Battle of the Donkeys here: Battle of the Donkeys: Guide & Rules (Last Update: June 26th)

Qualified for the admin teams but not yet confirmed: beeast, Spoehk

Qualified for the Donkey unleashed team but not yet confirmed: Sirilidion, Bah22, Justkyle88 and Amirapuato

Team SoyCD

1) SoyCD - NittyNinja

2) Velak - Dreamspectre

3) theDahl - rhondadahl

4) finchybg - finchybg

5) Sharkysmurf - Sharkysmurf

Team TribunCaesar

1)TribunCaesar - TribunCaesar

2)Rhinoneil - Rhinoneil

3) Termi8r - GooiMielies

4) Wolfbass - xxcojonesxx

5)lilprincess - czarist

Donkeys Unleashed

1) Sebra - SebraOne

2) Amirapuato - Amirapuato

3) bah22 - bah23

4)Sirilidion - Sirilidion

5) Alexd10 - TrishDD ( staked by TribunCaesar)

The Community Team

All members that are not in on the two official teams - yet signed up for the event are part of the "Community Team" and can move up to the Admin team next week if they place highly enough. Aside from buying in for the tournament themselves - users that do not have sufficient bank-roll to buy-in for the tournament - will also have the chance to get a spot in the community team via special back-deal tickets. These tickets will be given away via promotions and giveaways. Users that win these tickets can therefore also qualify for the admin teams even if they don't have the needed bankroll for playing $11 MTTs.

List of other Members Participating (Updated as Thread is posted in)

Frozenrope - Irishrope

Cardbender420 - Mcezfx$$$

alejandrosh - mh2890

LuborC - LuborC

fostie - fostieh (staked by SoyCD)

Vesolc - Vesolc

Faye6891 - Faye6891

jordgubban - jordgubban

TheBu11d0g - TheBu11d0g ( staked by TribunCaesar)

damaincontender - popyocolla


133 replies

I think you know I'm in :) - no stake will be needed ♦
Where are the player stats and team stats?


I had a great first experience last week, so I'm playing it again. :)

As BR is still 0 at Stars, I'd like to be staked. :P

Stars nick same as forum name.


rhinoneil
Joined: 16.04.2008
Oldschool Grinder

i'm in


I think i'll be playing this week, add me in the community team plz!


Termi8r
Joined: 04.02.2008
PokerStrategist

I'll play again, hopefully I can learn not to blow a 21k chips stack close to the money. Tribun a stake would be nice :)


Velak
Joined: 19.04.2008
PokerStrategist

I expect to be playing. I'll accept the stake offer, please and thank you.


yeah just wondering how come i never made the donkeys unleashed team i guess there must have been some mistake in the final standings because after tribun i was in the bottom 4.Doesn't really matter i can stake mysef i just thought i was in the bottom .


SoyCD Topic starter
SoyCD
Joined: 20.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by lotsoflove
yeah just wondering how come i never made the donkeys unleashed team i guess there must have been some mistake in the final standings because after tribun i was in the bottom 4.Doesn't really matter i can stake mysef i just thought i was in the bottom .

Hey lotsoflove,

Velak forgot to add sirilidion who finished around 17,000th so you barely managed to avoid the Donkey team ;)


Velak
Joined: 19.04.2008
PokerStrategist

Bah, I didn't 'forget' anyone. I copy the list right from the front page, so if they weren't on it at the start of the tourney, then that's how they got missed. :evil:

I'll update the post again. ♦

Here we go, I think this should be ok, but I'll recheck it to be sure:

Rank   Forum Name        Stars Name               Money

   60: theDahl.......... RhondaDahl (Calgary).... $326.29 
 1888: Velak............ DreamSpectre (Quebec)...  $21.75 
 1904: Beeast........... 3vil1337 (seyssinet)....  $21.75 
 3643: Finchybg......... Finchybg (Pleven) 
 4392: SharkySmurf...... SharkySmurf (Basildon) 
 4599: Spoehk........... Kzylord (vincey) 
 5016: Termi8r.......... GooiMielies (Boksburg) 
 5478: Rhinoneil........ Rhinoneil (Solihull) 
 6228: SoyCD............ NittyNinja (San Roque) 
 6375: Overbe........... Over.be (Vilnius) 
 7975: Alland........... Allan2x (Odense)     
 9224: Batmanbg......... Batmanbg (Lovech) 
 9444: LuborC........... LuborC (Praha) 
10432: Jordgubban....... Jordgubban (Karlstad) 
10786: Lotsoflove....... Darthraider9 (grand bank)
11774: Amirapuato....... Amirapuato (Irapuato)     
13017: Justkyle88....... Justkyle88 (Newcastle) 
13615: Bah22............ Bah23 (Isperih)   
14097: TribunCaesar..... TribunCaesar (Potsdam)
16318: Sirilidion....... Sirilidion (Leeuwarden)

Didn't find Swiss, FrozenRope, or Cardbender registered, so that's why they're not on the list.


Ok cool i was just wondering that was all thanks for the reply guys.I will end up staking myself again and sorry soy for the poor showing lol.


bah22
Joined: 28.01.2008
BlackMember

Sign me up pls! I would like to be stacked too!


FrozenRope
Joined: 30.01.2007
Oldschool Grinder

I didn't play was on standby, but went out and never returned in time. Congrats to the great finishes.

I will be here this weekend for sure, willing to fill in for the Donkey's if needed. If not Community team for me. TY


Cardbender
Joined: 03.03.2008
PokerStrategist

Sign Me up! ♦

Oh and Soy if you need a player im in.


SharkySmurf
Joined: 31.07.2008
PokerStrategist

sign me up please! team SoyCD :P


Is it possible to play in this week's Battle of the Donkeys? As i already stated earlier in the last week thread i still have no money on my account. Am i able to play this Sunday?

Raido


finchybg
Joined: 16.12.2007
PokerStrategist

I think I will be home on Sunday - but if not, I will inform you as soon as possible to send the stake to someone else as I did some weeks ago.
Team SoyCD please :)


alejandrosh
Joined: 02.07.2008
Oldschool Grinder

nick: mh2890

playing this sunday with my ticket , i guess i'm Community Team then.

good luck everyone, i'm feeling donkey allready ♦


I think I'll also play this sunday.
I still have some money left on stars that needs to be lost^^


SoyCD Topic starter
SoyCD
Joined: 20.02.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Welcome to the Team everyone :)

In this last week of the first round we really need to finish Tribun off with style :)

I want a final table!! ♦


Share: