7 card stud

• RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      Does anyone else have a go at 7 card stud on mansion?

I was getting frustrated with Hold Em and decided to teach myself 7 card. To my delight i've found it to be a much more profitable form of poker (for me anyway!) I love the thinking element to the game, you see a lot of cards if you're playing a full table and there is a lot of mathematics involved. You have to be very good at counting outs and your memory needs to be up to scratch. It's quite to multi table mind!

Anyone else enjoy abit of stud from time to time? Don't get me wrong, i shall return to Texas hold em soon, im just enjoying a good bit of form on the 7 card tables right now!
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RavForenzo,

I was going to try sometime in the near future, since we are currently translating the newly implemented 7 card Stud Hi/lo section which should be out in English soon. As soon as its translated I think I will also try a few hands of stud, since I imagine the general level of play to be quite bad :)

Regards,
      SoyCD
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      yeah if you can play with patience it can be very profitable due to the terrible play! I think half the players don't even know whats going on! You can be very analytical with it, which is what I like about it. Plenty of thinking to do during the hands, contemplating outs etc etc.

Makes it interesting. I'm enjoying it.