Join the Blaze Poker cash drop at Unibet Poker

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

The Microgaming Poker Network has money to burn for players at Blaze Poker (their fast-fold variant) tables. For PokerStrategists this includes Unibet Poker.

Every 5 minutes, €10 is randomly deposited into a Blaze Poker player's account - and there's no limit to the amount of times you can win.

Simply play in real money 6-max Blaze Poker games between July 31 - August 6 for your chance of netting free cash.

How do I take part?

All players at Blaze Poker 6-max tables are eligible to win. The promotion applies to any stake, but regardless of your limit the adage of "the more you play, the better your chances" holds true.

The promotion runs from July 31 - August 6, so make the most of the week and blaze your way to a prize.

About Blaze Poker

Blaze Poker is a fast-fold variant of regular ring games.

Unlike regular ring games, players in Blaze Poker games are entered into a player pool of hundreds rather than sat at one unique table.

After you have finished playing one hand - whether you have gone to showdown or folded - you are instantly sat at a new table with new opponents. You can even fold out of turn - if you don't like your hand, you can fold even before the players in front of you have acted, being dealt a new hand with new players instantly.

This means a faster game and - hopefully - a larger hourly rate for regular players.

Microgaming Poker Network terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Unibet account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice promotion!

Good luck everyone!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I guess the promotion just started, and now I can only see NL10 and NL50 tables? What's up with that? I`m not using any filters so if the platform prevents me from playing NL20,NL5,NL2 that's not really fair, now is it?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey cozacu,

I can confirm that only NL10 and NL50 tables are visible at the moment. I have asked our Unibet contact to get in touch with them to see what exactly is the reason for this.

Thanks for pointing this out and we will get back to you as soon as we have any news :)

Regards,
      Gary.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Just to confirm, Gary is correct, the Blaze tables available are nl10 and nl50.

Regards,

Mal.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      will there be information on awared players in this promotion? or other wise they can just say they pay each 5 mins but not do that
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

Good question! I don't know the answer but the poker room support should :)

Please let us know if you find out the answer!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      I guess the promotion just started, and now I can only see NL10 and NL50 tables? What's up with that? I`m not using any filters so if the platform prevents me from playing NL20,NL5,NL2 that's not really fair, now is it?
      Hey cozacu,

To follow up on what Gary said, unfortunately we have not been able to get more information for you. If you would like to know more about why only a limited number of tables is available, you will have to contact Unibet support yourself.

info@unibet.com

You should be able to get more information from Unibet themselves, we simply do not have this information ourselves though of course we have tried to figure this out. If you do end up contacting Unibet, please let us know their response!

Of course the same goes for everyone else :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      will there be information on awared players in this promotion? or other wise they can just say they pay each 5 mins but not do that
      Isn't it like the king of hearts promo that you see a pop up in the right bottom corner of your screen saying " You just got credited 5 EUR for a flush" thing ? :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Isn't it like the king of hearts promo that you see a pop up in the right bottom corner of your screen saying " You just got credited 5 EUR for a flush" thing ?

there at least you know they cannot hide - when you win with that k hearts, you know know you have to get paid.

But when there is no rule and its each 5 minutes, there is no prove that someone get money each those 5 minutes.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Has anyone contacted support about the above queries?