Weekly Vote: What Do You Think About Our Tell-A-Friend System?

• Poll
    • What do you think about our Tell-A-Friend-System?

I am interested in TAF, but I do not know whom to recruit.
        37%
        I already successfully used TAF once.
        30%
        I continuously and successfully use TAF.
        19%
        I am more interested in other features of PokerStrategy.
        12%
        Tell-A-Friend? I do not know that system.
        1%
      Total: 73 Votes
    • tivaa
      tivaa
      Bronze
      Our Tell-A-Friend system (TAF) is your chance to share your poker knowledge with your friends and earn up to $100 per friend.

Get your friends to both create an account at PokerStrategy and register at one of our partner platforms with one of our bonus codes. When your friends register they have the possibility to name the person who recommended PokerStrategy to them. If your friends name your PokerStrategy nickname, you will receive the first part of the TAF money as soon as they have collected their first 10 strategy points.

To make it even easier, your friends can also register directly via our personal referrer link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/yourID

What do you think about TAF?
  • 8 replies
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Dear Tivaa,

As per my post I believe the TAF could be a great add on to your bankroll and I actively use this as a way to sponsor my Poker activities :) and of course promote pokerstrategy activities.

At the same time as you know I promote my tuktuk poker model which gives an extra $50 to those who register through my referal link. Its been a win-win situation for both pokerstrategy and me... but when I stop to think about it, it could be much better. What Im actually doing and considering the time and effort I put into this is being the cheapest sales/commercial person pokerstrategy has.

I know that you reinvest a lot of the money you receive from rakeback deals you have with the poker platforms but I would love to see some changes in the TAF and I have already proposed some:

1 - An opportunity to work with you as an affiliate where those who want to promote pokerstartegy more actively (part-time to full time job) could receive additional money per referral or even a percentage of the rake generated by those players that sign up through those affiliates

or/and

2 - If that is not part of your strategy then increase the amount per referal to $200 as your current competition is promoting

or/and

3 - Break down the current TAF payments i.e. instead of paying when people achieve 15, 100 and 5000 points create additional steps as 1 example pay when they reach 15, 100, 1000, 2500 and 5000 (as suggested in my other post)

Im really glad to see that you have raised this question to the Weekly Vote and hopefully we will soon see some changes!

Thank you and keep up your great work!

Best regards,
      Tuk
    • zayd88
      zayd88
      Bronze
      The TAF program is a great way to get another chance if you lose your bankroll.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      the TAF is great only thing that can be improved in my point of view is of decreasing the strategypoints from 5000 to a lower amount or increasing the TAF with more steps between.
    • MagpieManny
      MagpieManny
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I use the TAF system to give my bankroll a boost, but there are two points I like to make a different:

1: More steps... the last one isn't in comparison to the first 2.
      2: More sites... Not only mansion, Party and Titan please...

That's basically it.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      TAf program is totally ok. I would only recommend that you add last payment which is sth. like 5k$ for 500k SP(black member ;) ). That would look awesome for advertising don't you think and also not much money for 500k SP ;)
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      5K o.O?
    • travisready
      travisready
      Bronze
      I have been using TAF fro a while now and love the extra $ it creates......I have a question though and was wondering if anyone could help me?

I have a number of people that seem to have met all the requirements to receive the initial $50........A large percentage of them have not....Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!!!!!!

Btw....Love the site.....i sure see a difference in my bank when i stray from the path....Thanks again Trub
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Its not easy to get people to sign up AND teach them how to play. The third step is too large and I would like more steps like tuktuk mentioned.

I must say I appreciate PS for staking me and teaching me poker though =)