You help others, I'll help you!

• Unam
      Unam
      Hi,
      am trying a small experiment, I want some of you to send me HHs to make session review Videos. I hope this will help all of you, but of course it should be a big help for the players of the HHs, so I thought it might be a good chance to start a snowball system.

my plan:
      - you help 2 or 3 beginners, look them over the shoulder in one session, or help analyse a session with them after they played, what ever you or he wants
      - in return, you will send me your HH and I will make a video with the HH that will be published on PS.com, I will do my best to find some leaks in your game and to help you (of course I will anonymously use the HH and I will change the screenname)

For this system to work I trust in your honesty, you may use this thread to give some feedback and the players you coached might do it here as well, but you don't have to proof I coached x and y.

What I need from you is the whole HH form one SNG, buy in between 11$ and 60$, and of course you should send me a HH you have some questions on, so if you tell me these questions as well I will try to answer them in detail.

OK I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

Plz post me if you think this is a good idea and if you want to start this "system".
  • 40 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Unam,

I do a similar thing here - Beginners SnG analysis

I'm on a break from SnG's for awhile, so maybe when I start up again, you could do one of mine.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      nice but think about this: more skilled noobs means less money to as... :)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      hi guys :)
      first of all i want to say that i think that the "snowball system" is a good idea :) . not sure if it will work but we will see.

well i want to offer my help as well. i´m not a coach or something by any means but i still think that i could help some beginners to find leaks in their game. right now i´m playing the 33s and 54s at ongame and the 36s at full tilt so i guess it could be helpfull for some players if i look over some handhistorys or videos up to the 11s or 22s.

if anybody is interested plz contact me via skype "frzl1353" or write an email to "reuli1@gmx.net" :)
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      frzl can u tell me your nick on Ongame ...coz im playing there but have little problems with higher stakes i want to watch your stat on sharkscope
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Great thing guys, I hope you get some more participants. Don't make me play a session to get it reviewed by unam. You don't want to see that, trust me. :D
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      frzl can u tell me your nick on Ongame ...coz im playing there but have little problems with higher stakes i want to watch your stat on sharkscope
      it´s... "frzl" ^^
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      too obv ^^
    • Dandaman
      Dandaman
      Bronze
      thats sounds really good to me. I am playing the 22$ on Titan and I can offer HHs and perhaps try to help people at Limits up to 11$.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Hey I'm not going to let this opertunity slip away so heres my entry...

I've been active around the community for a while now... Helping whoever I can whenever I can... But I don't think I'm good enough to coach players tho... Recent things I've done for beginners is posting in some mtt threads and stuff like that... I also tought Alexd10 few things about HU on the IRQ channell and he has already told me his HU game is starting to be better...

I can coach someone if anyone is interested but really I think it would be better for them to just view the videos by the real coaches :)

Whatever I just read you would only take hh from 11$ - 60$ sng's and I'm currently grinding the 6$ so I guess thats not enough... I'll be moving up to the 11$ soon so I might post here again after I do that...

Thank you tho :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      This is a really good idea. Unfortunatly I only play the $3 atm.. Boy would I have loved to get such a review... But guess I'm still the beginner to be helped by others.. :)

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Unam
      Unam
      OK,
      so I begin with frzl and Dandaman, plz send me a HH of yours to Unam[a] poker strategy. com and plz ask some questions or say me what you want me to analyse or look for in your HHs.

have you ever thought about the goals of pokerstrategy ;)
      And what this site would look like to players that register in 2008 without the players that have worked here for some years.
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Really nice idea, brings the people below up and they are very likely to be able to help the new players as well.
      Im on the recieving end so far but if/when i get to the giving part i wouldnt hesitate.
    • Dandaman
      Dandaman
      Bronze
      =) Thats great..I sent to you a mail with my HH.

@ Z4tz if you want you can sent me a HH to Dannislav@web.de and Ill do my best.
    • overbe
      overbe
      Silver
      Unam, it is great idea! JOINING!!!

I'm just few months on PS, but it was enough for me to rise from fishy donk to winning player w/ BR ~1800$, just using PS tools (videos, articles and coachings). Started from grinding 3$ sngs and steps. Right now i'm playing 22-33$ sngs on Party. On monday i will be platinum member, coz stats on PS havent refreshed yet. So i'm ready to give something back to PS community!

You can send me your HHs to over.be[a]gmail.com
      And plz write what do you think are the biggest leaks in your game.
      I'll answer any questions as well.

Cya& & GL to others ;)
    • overbe
      overbe
      Silver
      Somehow demand for such private reviews is very low.. Got just one request with HHs..very strange:/
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      I just sent one to dandaman, cant really send to several people it feels like, but if you want i could send one or so ^^
    • Dandaman
      Dandaman
      Bronze
      z4tz did you get my mail? ?(
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Yes i did, i forgot to reply didnt i? ^^ sorry for that, but big thanks, i was in on the same thoughts as you told me so it helped me quite a bit in changing my game, thanks! :)
    • ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      Haha :D

Classic!