New Look Mansion

• watcher123
      watcher123
      Bronze
      I'm just interested in what other players think to the new software changes, especially the way the tables look and play now.

I'm not keen (yet) on the way the tables look now.

Would like them to have kept the refresh button in the lobby.

I don't like the chat options on tables (very annoying).

Mansion is slower now than it has been, used to be fast on my computer (though have heard others say the opposite)

Bugs me that when cashing out the total Current Balance in the lobby takes like 30 seconds to update.

I don't joining tables with empty seats that you find are filled (never had this before on Mansion or any other site)

What do you guys think?
  • 11 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well i kindof think the opposite....

The new software is faster than the old one. For the chat options i do agree (liked the old one). for the money update, i think the new software's better. I used to restart Mansion to have the bankroll updated after a session. I also like the tight players (we have more tight players now). The tournaments is my best part. There is so many type of tourneys, satty's an all that, Mansion don't have. Well what i have to check is the attendance during late night (see if there is more players), since i play mostly at night.

What i do not like is the DOWNSWINGS... they are just terrific!!!! If you're having a downswing, just stop playing till the next day.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I don't like not being able to adjust your bet with the mouse wheel -- takes longer and it really throws off my timing.

It displays my acct balance in Canadian Dollars which I find annoying since it screws up the bankroll spreadsheet I keep that includes my FTP money as well.

Play was alright. Just played for an hour and got nothing but small pots and made 22BB/100.
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      I hate that screen with table doesnot pop - up when I browse net and is my turn to play. It just make sound and then sit me out. Old mansion windows usualy appeared at top of all other windows. And I need this feature very much :/
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Horin
      I hate that screen with table doesnot pop - up when I browse net and is my turn to play. It just make sound and then sit me out. Old mansion windows usualy appeared at top of all other windows. And I need this feature very much :/
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Originally posted by Horin
      +1

I'don't like the new layout also, it's all green.
      You can't see when it's your turn, it all stays GREEN.
      Verry annoying.

I hope there will come a skin-layout-tool or something available because I can't play with this when multitabling.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Ray, take a look at the iPoker mods thread I started a few days ago. There's a program that will apply better skins for multi-tabling.
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Thanks for that post, looks very handy.

I thought that skinner works only with Titan, .
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      Ray, take a look at the iPoker mods thread I started a few days ago. There's a program that will apply better skins for multi-tabling.
      which section please?
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Mansion section.
      It works perfect! :)
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      I am just glad that mansion is now on the IPoker network.
      Its much easier to use than the old one
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I'm much happier as well the tables now have an increased # of fish.