Double Action freerolls at PokerStars (weekly)

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Our Double Action freerolls aim to reward both first time depositors on PokerStars & their Tell-a-Friend referrers simultaneously.

Every series we hold six weekly $500 freerolls exclusively for players who sign up to PokerStars through PokerStrategy.com and make their first deposit.

If you make your first deposit during the first week of any given series (see current dates below) you'll be eligible to take part in all six freerolls. Make it during any given second week, and you can play in the remaining five.

This pattern continues throughout each series, and then restarts when a new series begins.

With your first deposit you can also net either a 100% up to $600 bonus or a free $20 + 124 tournament tickets package. Plus, if you've already deposited on PokerStars, you can still win some free cash by taking advantage of our Tell-a-Friend programme:

Deposited before? Refer your friends!

You can't play the freeroll if you've already made your first deposit to PokerStars, but there's a twist - if you refer players to PokerStrategy.com via our Tell-a-Friend programme and they cash in the freeroll, you'll receive an equivalent amount in your Tell-a-Friend account!

The more players you refer, the better your chance of winning a prize in the freeroll without having to play a single hand of poker yourself.

Plus, the free $20 and tickets offer on PokerStars (see right) is the perfect invitation for your friends.

EXAMPLE: BobbyFishSticks refers ten players to PokerStrategy.com and two of them cash in the freeroll; one finishes in the money for $5 and another makes the final table to win $50. BobbyFishSticks receives an additional $55 prize while his friends keep their winnings.

Of course, you can make your first deposit AND refer friends to increase your chances of a prize!

FREEROLL DETAILS:

NameTournament IDDateTime (GMT)Deposit Deadline/Series Eligibility
      Freeroll 1 1270628240 July 19 17:00 Deposit by July 16 and play all 6
      Freeroll 2 1270628241 July 26 17:00 Deposit by July 23 and play last 5
      Freeroll 3 1270628242 August 02 17:00 Deposit by July 30 and play last 4
      Freeroll 4 1270628243 August 09 17:00 Deposit by August 06 and play last 3
      Freeroll 5 1270628246 August 16 17:00 Deposit by August 13 and play last 2
      Freeroll 6 1270628247 August 23 17:00 Deposit by August 20 and play last 1

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 35 replies
    • raver81
      raver81
      Silver
      when those tickets will be credited?
    • mrcool36
      mrcool36
      Basic
      hi can i get tickets to freeroll today ID 820082414 pokerstras
    • imlsmc
      imlsmc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raver81
      when those tickets will be credited?
      I ask the same.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Please contact PokerStars support and they will be able to answer your query regarding the issuing of tickets to eligible players.

Best regards and apologies for the delay,
      Gary.
    • TomasAbr
      TomasAbr
      Bronze
      I have invited person to PokerStrategy and he made deposit to pokerstars, he is tracked to pokerstrategy everthing is fine except 1 we both did not received any tickets yet. He made deposit on 25Nov. Is it standart ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey guys,

Please contact PokerStars support and they will be able to answer your query regarding the issuing of tickets to eligible players.

Best regards and apologies for the delay,
      Gary.
    • TomasAbr
      TomasAbr
      Bronze
      Hello Tomas,

Thank you for your interest in PokerStrategy Double Action Freerolls.

Please note that this promotion is available only to players who make their first-ever real money deposit. Existing real money players who have previously deposited are not eligible for this ticket.

We are very sorry that you cannot participate in this promotion. Please contact PokerStrategy for other offers you may be eligible for.

In addition, please bear in mind that PokerStars marketing department is constantly releasing new and exciting promotions for our players' enjoyment. These are promoted via emails, on our website and in the PokerStars game software itself. Make sure you keep a look out for any new announcements.

For more detailed information about upcoming promotions, please visit:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/

Should you require further assistance in regard to this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

What is wrong? I have reffered friend because of nothing and i also staked him..
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey TomasAbr,

Looks like your friend already had a PokerStars account? I'm not sure why they would disqualify him but they must have their reasons :(

Regards,
      Gary.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Did you miss your chance to deposit last time?

Maybe you still have friends to refer?

They're running again!
    • bluffme19
      bluffme19
      Bronze
      The prize money for each freeroll is 1k as on stars software. And the promotions mentions it as 5k .

Can u verify plz.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Hey bluffme19,

It's $1k per freeroll (plus the TaF referrers bonus prizes) this time around, but there's more freerolls this time too :)
    • bluffme19
      bluffme19
      Bronze
      Thank you for the quick response. :)
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      I have made an account and deposited, where can I see tickets for the tournament?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      I have made an account and deposited, where can I see tickets for the tournament?
      In the lobby you will see a "Requests" tab at the top, click this and then scroll down the "Tournament Tickets". Any tickets you have will be shown there.

Best of luck :)
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      In the lobby you will see a "Requests" tab at the top, click this and then scroll down the "Tournament Tickets". Any tickets you have will be shown there.

Thanks,

Yeah, I dont see the ticket either...should it come on the same day or how does that go?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt

Thanks,

Yeah, I dont see the ticket either...should it come on the same day or how does that go?
      Hey,

Our customer support should know this answer if you send them a ticket :)

Best,
      Gary
    • GeTBRiGHT
      GeTBRiGHT
      Global
      I did deposit 21 dollars yesterday, and I will get my 20 free in 24 hours, when will I be able to play double action Freeroll $1,000$ added?
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GeTBRiGHT
      I did deposit 21 dollars yesterday, and I will get my 20 free in 24 hours, when will I be able to play double action Freeroll $1,000$ added?
      Hi GeTBRiGHT,

If that was your first deposit to PokerStars, and you did it through pokerstrategy, so your account is tracked here, you will be able to play last three freerolls because your deposit happened before April 10th.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

Kind regards,
      Fran
    • EM0si
      EM0si
      Bronze
      hi i made my first deposit on 7 may
      can i get the ticket?

and can u tell me what is " tracked by pokerstrategy?

"