!!!Help!!!

• 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi bordzter,

You will recieve weekly rakeback if you play on fulltilt, with an account tracked to PokerStrategy. Titan is also offering rakeback of 40%, for atleast the next month, for tracked PokerStrategy members only.

Other sites have their own bonus schemes. Such as monthly loyalty bonus', or points for cash promotions.

Hope this helps,
      Stiev
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      some "own bonus schemes" (as cannell mentioned) are even better than standard rakebacks, but it requires you to play a little bit higher stakes (no idea what you play now). You should take some time to study them and I'm sure you'll find the best for yourself :)
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      i see...

right now am still trying to choose which site to play as someone advised me to play party while another said everest.

meantime am looking into all the possibilties so that i can maximize my strategy points here at PS at the same time make the most out of a sites offer.

dont want to make the mistake of making an account at pokerstars prior to joining pokerstrategy, it really pisses me for my own lack of foresight...

as you have written, the rakeback for titan and fulltilt, is it automatic if you're a member of PS???

sorry to be a bother with so much questions.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bordzter
      i see...

right now am still trying to choose which site to play as someone advised me to play party while another said everest.

meantime am looking into all the possibilties so that i can maximize my strategy points here at PS at the same time make the most out of a sites offer.

dont want to make the mistake of making an account at pokerstars prior to joining pokerstrategy, it really pisses me for my own lack of foresight...

as you have written, the rakeback for titan and fulltilt, is it automatic if you're a member of PS???

sorry to be a bother with so much questions.
      Hello bordzter,

Yes the rakeback on Full Tilt and the Titan bonuses are transfered automatically once and twice a week respectively :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD