This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Fu$King Mansion!!!!

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      IM FUCKED UP!!! IF I HAVE GUN I WILL SHOOT ALL MANSION WORKERS!!!

TRYING TO WITHDRAW $ FOR 3 WEEKS BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!!!
      TRYING TO ORDER FROM THEIR SHOP... THEY SAID THAT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGHT MCP BUT I HAVE LOT MORE MCP POINTS
      WHEN I CONTACT CHAT THEY DIDINT HELP MY

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUCKED SITE!!!
  • 60 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      pls delete this thread coz i have alredy writed in general discusion coz there is no ansvering me
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Bronze
      I'm also waiting for my money withdraw to moneybookers for a week now...
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      2 Weeks here
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      problems solved ... they said me that i should write my email adres instead of moneybookers id .... im waiting for results
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      still unable to withdraw my money for 1 month...
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      I also left some money there that I wanted to withdraw. No answers though... good thing its just 59$. :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duane317
      I also left some money there that I wanted to withdraw. No answers though... good thing its just 59$. :)
      Just 59$... well I can use it if you really think it's nothing but JUST 59$... At least it can be easier for me to go up the limits.

So miskovo... any news from your attempt to transfer money? I tried your way but been more than 72h and nothing happens (the money is still on the pending account)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      still unable to withdraw my money for 1 month...
      :rolleyes:
      :(
      X(
      Didn't saw that... I guess I don't have the choice but to stay at this site
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      now they canceled my withdraw via moneybookers and im missing 250$ ... hopping that they give it back to account... i will try to withdraw via bank tranfer tomorow
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      withdraw via bank transfers are OK.

I started transaction at 5.th of october. at 10th transaction was approved at my account menu and today at 15th of october I have money at my account ( it was 100 usd and bank took only 100 CZK ( 5 USD as fee)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      now they canceled my withdraw via moneybookers and im missing 250$ ... hopping that they give it back to account... i will try to withdraw via bank tranfer tomorow
      I had the same issue. All you have to do is send them a copy of your Id front and back. They don't tell you this except you ask yourself... there purpose I think is to discourage people from withdrawing. I'm just waiting for the end of the Money mad promotion to move to ALL of my bankrolll :evil:
      Right now i can't seem to win a hand or anything. Everytime I hit the table they hit my bankroll. Soon they won't
      My release place is POKERSTARS. I'm starting to have fun playing again
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Me too
      I faxed all ID etc 8 days ago and have heard nothing
      I spoke to Live chat 4 days ago there was no one in the Security department
      I emailed them 2 days ago still no reply
      I think the admin of this site is dreadful.

Luckily today i have hit 9600 MCP for my $100 extra bonus.

When I receive this then my moneys gone
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i made my bank account... i requested withdraw of 100$ but they emailed me minimum withdraw is 300$ so try withdraw 300$ 15th i will wait to tomorow to result
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      After 2 weeks of suffering Mansion gave me my money on my Moneybookers account.
      I was thinking to deposit there to get the first deposit bonus but after all this time of waiting for them to do there jobs I don't thing so.
      I'm happy that I'm never playing there again. :D
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im waiting more than 1 month..... :) still no results... but im trying bank transfer right now so hoping it will do a trick :)
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      $300 limit on withdrawing..

really?? ive withdrawn smaller amounts than that in the past..
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Mansion are using every trick in the book to delay making payments.
      Every time I think its sorted they ask for different information.
      Historically they do this to everybody.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      300$ for bank transfer ... "However we regret to inform you that the minimum withdrawal amount for Envoy is $300.00."

OK DONE! :D MY MONEY WAS SEND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT FINALLY after more than 1 month

you should send them your foto of your ID card (driving licence etc)

i dont blame them ...they are trying to be secure ..and they are good at that but they are little bit slow :(
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      To me too. The last one was very nice. They asked me for a ID check. I send them. They wanted to send them again when my ID have a signature. Then I send them the ID with the signature and they asked from me to send the the whole document. :evil:
      I write them that is my whole ID and the give my money without even replay what they want from the first ID...
      Fu..King Mansion :D