Fu$King Mansion!!!!

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      IM FUCKED UP!!! IF I HAVE GUN I WILL SHOOT ALL MANSION WORKERS!!!

TRYING TO WITHDRAW $ FOR 3 WEEKS BUT NOTHING HAPPENS!!!
      TRYING TO ORDER FROM THEIR SHOP... THEY SAID THAT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGHT MCP BUT I HAVE LOT MORE MCP POINTS
      WHEN I CONTACT CHAT THEY DIDINT HELP MY

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUCKED SITE!!!
  • 60 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      pls delete this thread coz i have alredy writed in general discusion coz there is no ansvering me
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Bronze
      I'm also waiting for my money withdraw to moneybookers for a week now...
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      2 Weeks here
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      problems solved ... they said me that i should write my email adres instead of moneybookers id .... im waiting for results
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      still unable to withdraw my money for 1 month...
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      I also left some money there that I wanted to withdraw. No answers though... good thing its just 59$. :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duane317
      I also left some money there that I wanted to withdraw. No answers though... good thing its just 59$. :)
      Just 59$... well I can use it if you really think it's nothing but JUST 59$... At least it can be easier for me to go up the limits.

So miskovo... any news from your attempt to transfer money? I tried your way but been more than 72h and nothing happens (the money is still on the pending account)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      still unable to withdraw my money for 1 month...
      :rolleyes:
      :(
      X(
      Didn't saw that... I guess I don't have the choice but to stay at this site
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      now they canceled my withdraw via moneybookers and im missing 250$ ... hopping that they give it back to account... i will try to withdraw via bank tranfer tomorow
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      withdraw via bank transfers are OK.

I started transaction at 5.th of october. at 10th transaction was approved at my account menu and today at 15th of october I have money at my account ( it was 100 usd and bank took only 100 CZK ( 5 USD as fee)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      now they canceled my withdraw via moneybookers and im missing 250$ ... hopping that they give it back to account... i will try to withdraw via bank tranfer tomorow
      I had the same issue. All you have to do is send them a copy of your Id front and back. They don't tell you this except you ask yourself... there purpose I think is to discourage people from withdrawing. I'm just waiting for the end of the Money mad promotion to move to ALL of my bankrolll :evil:
      Right now i can't seem to win a hand or anything. Everytime I hit the table they hit my bankroll. Soon they won't
      My release place is POKERSTARS. I'm starting to have fun playing again
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Me too
      I faxed all ID etc 8 days ago and have heard nothing
      I spoke to Live chat 4 days ago there was no one in the Security department
      I emailed them 2 days ago still no reply
      I think the admin of this site is dreadful.

Luckily today i have hit 9600 MCP for my $100 extra bonus.

When I receive this then my moneys gone
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i made my bank account... i requested withdraw of 100$ but they emailed me minimum withdraw is 300$ so try withdraw 300$ 15th i will wait to tomorow to result
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      After 2 weeks of suffering Mansion gave me my money on my Moneybookers account.
      I was thinking to deposit there to get the first deposit bonus but after all this time of waiting for them to do there jobs I don't thing so.
      I'm happy that I'm never playing there again. :D
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im waiting more than 1 month..... :) still no results... but im trying bank transfer right now so hoping it will do a trick :)
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      $300 limit on withdrawing..

really?? ive withdrawn smaller amounts than that in the past..
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      Mansion are using every trick in the book to delay making payments.
      Every time I think its sorted they ask for different information.
      Historically they do this to everybody.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      300$ for bank transfer ... "However we regret to inform you that the minimum withdrawal amount for Envoy is $300.00."

OK DONE! :D MY MONEY WAS SEND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT FINALLY after more than 1 month

you should send them your foto of your ID card (driving licence etc)

i dont blame them ...they are trying to be secure ..and they are good at that but they are little bit slow :(
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      To me too. The last one was very nice. They asked me for a ID check. I send them. They wanted to send them again when my ID have a signature. Then I send them the ID with the signature and they asked from me to send the the whole document. :evil:
      I write them that is my whole ID and the give my money without even replay what they want from the first ID...
      Fu..King Mansion :D