stats on the wrong place?

• 5 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      While your at the table click on the wrench icon. Near the bottom of the menu you will find an option that lets you rotate the stats left or right. Play around with that until everything works out.
    • Fiftyshuffle
      Fiftyshuffle
      Bronze
      Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply, with the wrench you mean the pokerstrategy icon? Because it is not possible to click it and I also don't find anything else to click ... Probably being stupid...

Thanks
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I'm aving a similar problem.. so I'm just gonna post it here.

The stast are displayed in a horrible way and I don't know how to fix it.
      They go in front of my cards and in front of other players stacks... Where can I configure the display of the stats?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by Fiftyshuffle
      Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply, with the wrench you mean the pokerstrategy icon? Because it is not possible to click it and I also don't find anything else to click ... Probably being stupid...

Thanks
      While your playing at the table and while elephant is running there should be a wrench icon right by the dealer, click on that and it opens up some display options.

I use the old table layout, not sure if the wrench icon is visible on new table layout since I don't use it.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      I'm aving a similar problem.. so I'm just gonna post it here.

The stast are displayed in a horrible way and I don't know how to fix it.
      They go in front of my cards and in front of other players stacks... Where can I configure the display of the stats?
      Click on the picture of the elephant in the top left of the screen. Go to hud settings. There you can change some of the display settings.