This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Editing my profile?

• roniBG
      roniBG
      Basic
      Hello all,

How do I edit my profile? During my registration without noticing I have mistaken my birth year. And I also have to edit my street adress since it isn't full.
      I have to edit them, since PS has requested me to send a copy of my ID and I have just noticed that my year of birth is incorrect.

Thanks,
      roniBG
  • 3 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      I went to check my own, and I don't see a way for us to edit it either. What I would do if I were you is make sure you're logged in and then click on Create a new ticket

Explain the situation and give them the info you want updated. I'm sure it'll be pretty painless getting it taken care of.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

If you click on your profile name in the top right of the screen, it will show you a list of poker rooms, then just scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you can edit your personal information.

Kind regards,

Steve
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi,

For security reasons, you cannot edit your personal information on your own. Please write a ticket to our support team in case you need to edit any detail.

Best regards,
      thunder