Stud Section Feedback Thread

• 6 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      This is nice. I was hoping it would come, since I have been playing around with stud, but lost.. :P

Cheers,
      Kimber88
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      7-Card Stud is one of the newer formats covered by PokerStrategy. Next to the articles in the strategy section you can find introductory videos for beginners here.

..... More vids! :D
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      i just play limit 7stud..none of the hi/lo business, makes it much more random. Shame there isn't strategy that just focuses essentially on the high aspect. Cus you have to sift through to find the relevant parts.

Other than that, nice to see the strategy section branching out into other varieties of poker! :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Glazenburg
      7-Card Stud is one of the newer formats covered by PokerStrategy. Next to the articles in the strategy section you can find introductory videos for beginners here.

..... More vids! :D
      I'm actually working on getting some :)
    • Glazenburg
      Glazenburg
      Bronze
      Nice... Vids are good and easy content.. (I'm a lazy student :P )

I tried playing all the HORSE games lately with friends in a home game where we used to play NL holdem. It was fun, but it doesn't have that much action as Holdem does.
      Maybe we should have upped the stakes or get to know it better, but it seems those limit games don't put any pressure on players. You can't really bluff if the pot is average or bigger and everyone is only one big bet away from showdown.

I think I will pick up some books from Ray Zee i quess. Anyone know a good online bookstore where i can buy them, without credit card?

Grtz
    • phiRO
      phiRO
      Bronze
      will thre also be some 7 card stud limit content coming anytime soon/future?

i really enjoy playing 7 card stud in tourneys. sadly with my bank roll the most people are fishies. still a great game.