Will you step up and support your country at PokerStars?

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Get your free Entertainment Pack

Deposit to PokerStars before February 24 using one of the bonus codes below and win an Entertainment Pack including 5x tournament tickets and entry to an All-in Shootout:

Bonus CodeMin DepositClearing ReqReward
      PACK1$2520 VPPs5x $1.10 tokens, ticket to $80,000 All-in Shootout
      PACK2$5040 VPPs5x $2.20 tokens, ticket to $120,000 All-in Shootout

Both All-in Shootouts take place on February 24 and guarantee a first prize of $8,000 and $12,000 respectively.

Play the World Record Tournament

PokerStars will be looking to break their own record by attempting to host the largest-ever online poker tournament. Carrying a buy-in of just $1 and a $300,000 guarantee, the event is capped at 230,000 players and registration is open now.

Play the tournament for free
      If you deposit $10 or more before the tournament and use the bonus code RECORD2014, you'll receive a free ticket to the world record tournament.

Name: Guinness World Record Attempt
      Tourney starts: Feb 23 at 18:02 GMT
      Registration starts: Open now
      Buy-in: $1 + $0
      Prize pool: $300,000
      Player cap: 230,000

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      40VPP collected....... next challenge! :P
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Those 2$ ticket games are pretty soft. Made about 38$ on these tickets.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      im still clearing my fdb so how would this one work out for me?

or it wouldnt work at all, i suppose? :P I did read their terms but still not 100% sure about it

When a player has multiple pending bonuses, the system credits VPPs (VIP Player Points) earned towards them in the following order:
      1) Credit towards the bonus with the most VPPs earned towards completion
      2) Credit towards the bonus that is closest to expiring

so id have to clear another few thousands of vpps first, before im able to clear this one, unless this one has really short expiry time. Or expiry time only ticks in once you get 2 bonuses at the same time, or you get multiple bonuses without playing a single raked hand... or something like that?

Now, obviously i got more vpps cleared towards my fdp, because you know... i got it before this one, lol Since this promo ends in a week or so i suppose thats the deadline to clear this bonus?

still kind of confused about it mind you, as if it was that simple (gotta clear 1st bonus before you start clearing one that has much lower vpp reqs and expires in a few days?) they could just put it that way, no?

Their explanation just confused the hell out of me, as its obvious that bonus you got first will have more vpps cleared than some bonus you take at later time, so that line (1) might as well not be there at all.

help :D
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      ok heres the update, not sure if anyone is interested in it but oh well :P

just deposited $50 to ps, with pack2.. and well, as expected, i have to clear my previous bonus first. I did get my 5x $2,2 tickets right away though, like in under 5 mins so cant complain really :=)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      PokerStars Tournament #858512939, No Limit Hold'em
      Freeroll
      23949 players
      $120000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
      Total Prize Pool: $120000.00 USD
      Tournament started 2014/02/24 20:02:00 WET [2014/02/24 15:02:00 ET]

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

You finished the tournament in 114th place. A USD 168.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      wow thats nice result you got there. Now many will say it was a small players pool so getting to 1xx place was easy but still... :f_p: :f_biggrin:

and here am i , happy with my $2 i made on that tourney :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yeh, it was pretty damn nice alright!

I kept winning them flips!

A few more and I would have been in the k's!